Man u only 7 points behind the rent boys

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:51 am

So Chelsea are out of sorts now, with them being found out for nothing but cheats and divers, and their manager facing the brunt of the english media, is all getting to much for them.
And while its not mathematicly impossible we could still go on to win the prem  :p
If them to feck up, but god no Man U cant win it I will be supporting Chelsea for the first time when they play each other, cant be having the mancs winning the prem atall.

Heres the run in.

CHELSEA                            MAN UTD

West Ham                           Arsenal
Bolton                               Sunderland
Everton                              Spurs
Blackburn                            Boro
Man Utd                              Chelsea
Newcastle                           Charlton
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:17 am

Logic says Chelsea will still win it comfortably but I hope that it doesnt come down to the second last game of the season for them to put it away. Man U have not been playing as well as their results would suggest and have been lucky on quite a few games. They will slip up soon............ hopefully :(
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:20 am

Yeah its depressing that Chelski slipping up which fills me such joy especially as it may mean they cant just coast it in and concentrate on FA semi final.
At the same time it also  leaves  me filled with dread that MANCs could pinch it
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:27 am

Chelsea have been playing awful latelty and have won a lot of games this season by cheating alone and surrounding refs, but Man U done the same for years.
Wish we where playing that F.A.cup semi final on saturday dont want them getting any kid of form back before we play each other.
Something is not right atall there and subbing Joe Cole and SWP after 20 mins whats that all about? ???
SWP didnt even make the bench against Brum, badly advised by his father to go there so much waste of talent.
I also think Maureen will be gone from the prem either in the summer or next season, and Lampard is looking a shadow of of the player he is, maybe off to Barca? His girls from there and is home sick maybe he will go to the La Liga.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:07 pm

Don't want the Mancs to win anything ever again.

I get more wound up watching Chelsea play than any other team and have never hated a set of players and manager as much. But no matter how many trophies they win, it will always be tarnished and not respected by other football fans.

As a set of fans the Mancs are the worst but when they win the league, we have to give them some grudging respect and that is the worst thing for me.

Chelsea everytime.

:(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Mikz » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:11 pm

stmichael wrote:Don't want the Mancs to win anything ever again.

I get more wound up watching Chelsea play than any other team and have never hated a set of players and manager as much. But no matter how many trophies they win, it will always be tarnished and not respected by other football fans.

As a set of fans the Mancs are the worst but when they win the league, we have to give them some grudging respect and that is the worst thing for me.

Chelsea everytime.

:(

Here Here !
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:28 pm

Ciggy wrote:Chelsea have been playing awful latelty and have won a lot of games this season by cheating alone and surrounding refs, but Man U done the same for years.
Wish we where playing that F.A.cup semi final on saturday dont want them getting any kid of form back before we play each other.
Something is not right atall there and subbing Joe Cole and SWP after 20 mins whats that all about? ???
SWP didnt even make the bench against Brum, badly advised by his father to go there so much waste of talent.
I also think Maureen will be gone from the prem either in the summer or next season, and Lampard is looking a shadow of of the player he is, maybe off to Barca? His girls from there and is home sick maybe he will go to the La Liga.

Lampard wouldn't start there. Ronaldinho, Messi, Xavi and Deco would all play ahead of him.

Unless you dropped Xavi into a holding role and played Lampard along with Deco just behind Ronaldinho and Messi.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:31 pm

Arsenal spurs and chelsea 3 games man unite have that will be very tricky i think we will come second and chelsea win it

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby neil » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:39 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:Arsenal spurs and chelsea 3 games man unite have that will be very tricky i think we will come second and chelsea win it

Agreed. We've more chance of finishing second than they have of winning it, typical dreaming from the dillusional idiots. They have started getting a few crummy results on the back of only being in 1 comp for most of the seaon, fookin pikeys
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:26 pm

Cant see Chelsea blowing it even though they are showing signs of feeling the pressure!!Being honest the thought of either them or the scum winning it makes me cringe!
I just feel there are not enough games left for Chelsea to drop enough points to be caught..though its still possible!
If they played eachother sooner and the scum won i feel that could have been the moment Chelsea would have panicked and maybe lost the league,but unfortunately its the penultimate game of the season!

Cant help thinking how different things would have been if we had won a few more of those games we have drawn or should never have lost!
Fu.ck the league :D
Let those 2 scrap it out and just hope we finish our campaign on a winning streak to cap off a positive season for LFC that can only build confidence for next year!
Hopefully next year its our year!!
66-1120597113

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:36 pm

I think Chelsea will still win it fairly comfortably...

Having said that, how the feck are the Mancs playing so well with THAT central midfield...not to mention a defence that includes Vidic, Sylvestre and Rent Boy Rio?  It beggars belief!  :angry:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bng89 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:53 am

Chelsea will win  :sniffle
The gap they have is just to big.

Rio got nuttied by Davies when they were playing Bolton:D .A rule about being a defender- Keep Your Legs Closed
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:34 am

i dactually love manure to win it... but hear me out before u kill me. im in london, do u know how many chelsea fans have crawled out of the cracks in the last few years? And they all think they are the best, dont cheat, play lovely football and all that. and id love it if they lost.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bng89 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:46 pm

We have them in Australia but not as many. Ive almost killed my mate becasue he wears a Liverpool jersey to training but he is going for Chelsea, a chelsea man in disguise :angry:  :angry:
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:45 am

I think it will go down to the head-to-heain the penultimate match.

The reason the Scum are getting the results is because their strikers are on-form, and they've played a lot of sh*te teams recently.

I can't say who I'd rather win the league. I just can't. I hate them both, but I really, really, really, REALLY DON'T want the Scum to win it. :angry: :D :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion