Torres - Rent Boy - What now

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Homebooby » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:00 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Homebooby wrote:Has anyone spotted on the BBC reports that Ancelotti hadn't even met him when he was doing his interviews today?

thats a bit bad, but when you think he might not be the manager in a few weeks its no shock.

I think that was part of my point. Things are really not well at chelsea and I would imagine he's in a lonely spot at the moment
Homebooby

Postby Zidane » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:14 pm

"There is no other club then Liverpool with the anthem " YNWA " !!! #Beautiful

"But hey I'm gonna dedicate a few tweets to some lfc fans.

"Wanna thank ALL of you fans but the ones in particular who believed in me and supported me all those years.

"Its definitely a shame it didn't worked out for me and the club, but that's how it is sometimes.

"I was blessed to work with one of the greatest football players and I learned a lot

"I learn to love the lfc way, the city, the people and I made lots of friends in Liverpool

"I wanna wish Liverpool all the luck and I hope they will end in top 4 where they belong

"And thanks for still following me on here .. #YNWA"

-Babel
Zidane

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Zidane wrote:"There is no other club then Liverpool with the anthem " YNWA " !!! #Beautiful

"But hey I'm gonna dedicate a few tweets to some lfc fans.

"Wanna thank ALL of you fans but the ones in particular who believed in me and supported me all those years.

"Its definitely a shame it didn't worked out for me and the club, but that's how it is sometimes.

"I was blessed to work with one of the greatest football players and I learned a lot

"I learn to love the lfc way, the city, the people and I made lots of friends in Liverpool

"I wanna wish Liverpool all the luck and I hope they will end in top 4 where they belong

"And thanks for still following me on here .. #YNWA"

-Babel

nice that from him, i still think he can be one of the worlds top strikers.......if he puts his mind to it.

strange to say but i would like to see him back at the club one day.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Yeah babel basicly called him a tw@t yesterday on his Twitter  :laugh:

From the Chelsea website:

Fernando has been given the famous number 9 he follows in the footsteps of former Chelsea forwards Kerry Dixon, Roy Bentley, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Peter Osgood.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 pm

:laugh: :laugh: @ Ciggy

check this, more sh!te spouting from Judas

From BBC Sport

By coincidence, the Spaniard could make his debut for the Blues against the side he left on Monday.

The 26-year-old striker has not asked to be left out of the Premier League clash and stated: "It is like destiny."

He admitted: "It is not perfect but if I have the chance to play, I will do my best and hopefully I can score."

Torres' departure from Anfield, where he spent the best part of four years, was greeted with anger by many fans, some of whom burnt replica shirts bearing their former hero's name.

But the player stressed: "I only have good words about Liverpool. They made me a top player and gave me the chance to play at the top level.

"I will never say anything bad about Liverpool. I have been very happy there but now the history is different and I am playing for Chelsea."

Torres, who scored 81 goals during his spell on Merseyside, risked further annoying fans of his former club when he told Chelsea TV: "I am joining a team that is at the top level. There is not another level after Chelsea.

"I am joining with big names like [John] Terry, [Frank] Lampard, [Didier] Drogba and [Nicolas] Anelka and I can be part of this great team."

Torres admitted he had not yet met up with the Blues manager Carlo Ancelotti but said: "I wanted to join because Chelsea always have shown a big respect for me.

"They really want me and it is important when you have the support of the people in the club, and the support of the fans who always showed respect to me when I came to Stamford Bridge and at Anfield.

"Now I am very happy to be a Chelsea player."

Fans of the Stamford Bridge outfit will be relieved not to have Torres lining up against them for once, after he proved to be a thorn in their side with seven goals against them while playing for Liverpool.

The striker added: "I have good memories and bad memories of games against Chelsea. All the goals are good memories because all of them are special.

"If they are happy as well because I am not going to score any more against them then it is good."

-----------------

It's as if he never played for us - a few kind words here and there really wouldn't be so bad
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Greavesie » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 pm

I've just realised the change in thread title - nice touch :D

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:51 pm

ungrateful swine, hope your legs fall off
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm

:laugh:

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Ciggy wrote: :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Still can't believe it
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Surprised and disappointed by Torres... understatement of the year.

The timing of his departure and the things he's come out with since leaving, such as it being his dream to join one of the biggest clubs and that it is his destiny to score against Liverpool on his debut, make me feel sick.

Before he came out with that nonsense I'd hoped fans would appreciate what he did for us and give him a good reception when he comes back.  Not now.  I still appreciate what a good player he was for us, but I hope he gets tortured every time he pulls on a Chelsea shirt at Anfield.

My biggest hope is that we saw his best years.  He's not been the same player since sustaining that pre-world cup injury.  How much of that was because of a body struggling to cope, and how much of that was him not trying his best to force a move will soon become clear.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 pm

You know, i dont think that its just against us that he is gonna come in for some stick, his fukctard comments and general pisss poor attitude in engineering this move hasnt won him many fans.

:censored: twot
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 pm

even redcafe think he's a tw@t over this, it isn't often we agree! :D

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby RedSi35 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Ciggy wrote: :laugh:

Lol Thats ace  :laugh:
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:31 am

Dundalk wrote:Still can't believe it

I'm still this  :down:

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion