Torres - Rent Boy - What now

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby MLPD » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:00 pm

I am not that familiar with the LFC - Chelsea rivalry, but that of course makes things much worse
If he signed for Real Madrid, perhaps you could understand his reasons, and we would like to kill him ... this is football, I am afraid.
Thank God there is beer in between, and if we (Atleti and LFC) have to play again in the short term, I trust there will be the same pre-match fan match and beers...
MLPD

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:03 pm

This is the best way to sum it up.

WE HATE YOU THAT MUCH.
BECAUSE WE LOVED YOU SO MUCH.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:06 pm

MLPD wrote:I am not that familiar with the LFC - Chelsea rivalry, but that of course makes things much worse

Yes mate they sing songs about us killing our fans in Hillsborough.

Sunday at Stamford Bridge is going to be carnage if he plays one of our loon fans will run on the pitch and hit him  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MLPD » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:08 pm

uf, :censored: then ... in any event, football crowds often embarrass "normal" fans, but that is totally unacceptable
MLPD

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:21 pm

metalhead wrote:BluesChronicle Dan Levene
by JimBoardman
Torres not playing v Liverpool: neither club would want this to be his debut. Too much for both to lose. Bad psychology for the player.

:glare: the towerrign shower of cowardice vermin... nothing surprises me with that 'sulk'..

If he don't play.. he better consder what a game at Anfield will be like for him.. they'll be murders.. he'll need a security cordon on the pitch  :angry:

How can one man, who was so idolised be hated so much.. well from what we are hearing from within the Dress room, no one really liked him and the Spanish team don't relate much with him neither.. explains a lot now post these events.

Thank God for Kenny being incharge  :bowdown

For John W Henry sanctioing the big money moves to the club.. could have made excuses etc.,m but no-heck they put the money back in to the club  :buttrock

.. we can finish above this shower of sh'tes this season.. lets make that our goal this season.. and Manc City / Ar'se for the title  :angry:

Torres.. who ?
Last edited by zarababe on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:The fact he never even acknowledged us in his first press statement for Chelsea, confirms the disregard he had for us.

Even a simple "I had a wonderful time and thank the fans..." line would of helped.

That shows the scab for what he is !
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:42 pm

worcester_red wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Topic moved as I can no longer stomach the thought of the lad as a Liverpool player.  It was adding insult to injury with those f.ucking comments last night.  Complete and utter contempt for the fans that bounced and sang his name week in, week out--through injuries, poor form, half-ar.sed displays, the lot.  Fu.ck you, Fernando, you conniving little ingrate--you've left the only top club you'll ever play for.  T!t.

yes, it hurts even more that when Owen left.

heard that his new club are putting him up in a house untill he buys one, he looking at buying in essex.........i better not see him about, i see John Terry all the time but in truth he not a bad guy and will stand and chat and even take a bit of stick from you, can not see torres doing that, he might just fall on the floor and cry.

??? I thought Terry lived in or near Esher in Surrey.

come to see his dad who lives in grays. he also shops in lakeside
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:46 pm

lakes10 wrote:
worcester_red wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Topic moved as I can no longer stomach the thought of the lad as a Liverpool player.  It was adding insult to injury with those f.ucking comments last night.  Complete and utter contempt for the fans that bounced and sang his name week in, week out--through injuries, poor form, half-ar.sed displays, the lot.  Fu.ck you, Fernando, you conniving little ingrate--you've left the only top club you'll ever play for.  T!t.

yes, it hurts even more that when Owen left.

heard that his new club are putting him up in a house untill he buys one, he looking at buying in essex.........i better not see him about, i see John Terry all the time but in truth he not a bad guy and will stand and chat and even take a bit of stick from you, can not see torres doing that, he might just fall on the floor and cry.

??? I thought Terry lived in or near Esher in Surrey.

come to see his dad who lives in grays. he also shops in lakeside

I'll knee him next time I'm there  :angry:

Kenny at his awesome best:
A very important factor for us is that both players wanted to come here. Liverpool was their first choice. Certainly in Luis' case he had other options but he chose here for the right reasons. He loves the club and has a little bit of history of watching the club on television when he was younger. Andy Carroll is exactly the same. He was leaving Newcastle which was a wrench for him as a local boy, but if he was going to go anywhere there was only one club he'd want to come to.

That's a fantastic accolade to the football club, to the supporters, the owners and everyone connected with it. The owners have been fantastically supportive during this window. In fact they may be slightly disappointed they didn't get someone else.

Anyone who had any doubts about hunger or anybody taking this club forward, they're gone now. In the summer we'll be looking forward to trying to enhance what we've got.

It was busy but I think very beneficial to the football club.

Kenny doesn't even mention Torreshi't's name ... and stick is to him !
Last edited by zarababe on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Kenny is a different class Zara. He'll never ever bad mouth Torresw@nkerface in public but I would've loved to have been a fly on his living room wall last night when he got home :laugh:  not that I'd of understood any of it like
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:52 pm

heres a funny bit for you.
Torres was made to wait in a parked car in a side road untill liverpool said it was ok to talk to Chelsea (to have the medical), Torres left for london without being told if he could leave liverpool fc or if they were going to take the bid of almost 50mil.

Torres was then told by liverppol, a deal could only be done once Carroll had ended his medical and paperwork was handed over on the Suarez deal.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 pm

"In the summer we'll be looking forward to trying to enhance what we've got."

oh so you will be will YOU Kenny, i take it you have been told you are going to stay then lol

bit of a slip up by Kenny?

hope so lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Why can't he be more like this guy

:(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:01 pm

brentd4

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:02 pm

metalhead wrote:Why can't he be more like this guy

:(

I did not know he turned up at a few games and sat in the kop. he said it was something that just had to be done lol

dont know how long he would have sat there before being mobed by fans, but he seems to have got away with it, he is always welcome at our club.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:05 pm

i know mate but just thought id put it up,
brentd4

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion