Terror from trap 2 - Da da daaaaaaaa!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Not had a trap 2 incident for ages now but today I've had a terror experience from trap 2. Here's what happened...

I'm sat at my desk reading all the emails and catching up a bit, I'm drinking a nice pot of Rington's when I can feel bowel movement. I decide to bake it for a while so what follows is half an hour of cheek nipping pleasure as I force 'Tommy the Turd' back up me chute. Anyway, I started to get a bit uncomfy so I proceeded sharply to the lavs. I found trap 2 vacant. Trap 2 is my favourite trap, Trap 1 is where the phantom w@nker goes every afternoon for a 5 knuckle shuffle (we're yet to find out who it is though) and Trap 3 has split toilet seat so potential for trapping ya sack there. Anyhow, I gets in Trap 2, shuts the door and rolls the lock over, drops pants, sits down and releases 'Tommy' into the depths of the toilet bowl...

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
[kerrr-plunk]
"ohhhh, get out and swim fella!"

10 mins later (after texting me mate a few times) I wipe up, flush and roll the lock back.... errrrrrrr, 'scuse me!!  Helloooo!!

THE FECKING LOCK MADE A SICKENING CLUNK AND THAT WAS IT!!  I was locked in trap 2!!

Now I weighed up my options...

1. Climb over the cubicle - can't do it, too small gap.
2. Wait for someone to enter toilet - could be ages.
3. Ring my boss and ask him to be discreat but to come into the toilet cos I'm stuck in the Trap.

I plunged for option 3.
2 mins later in came my boss, closly followed by 4 other members of my office...       2 of them lasses!!

I WANNA DIE!!! 

half an hour later our maintenance lad has arrived and he's passed me a screwdriver over the top so I could unscrew the lock and get out. I was the sweatiest, reddist person on planet earth. There was a huge cheer upon my re-entering of the office - bstds.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:23 pm

ha ha ha sick but funny as feck ha

cheers for the laugh mate :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:29 pm

:laugh:

Lee i love your stories of traps.

I work in a similar environment by the sounds of it and i love the weird awkwardness of people going the bog.

We have about 5 traps in a row, one with a busted seat and one with a dodgy lock.
Me mate has been trapped as well once  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:42 pm

:laugh: :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:54 pm

:D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:45 pm

glad you lot find it amusing, I was terrified, got really clostrophobic in there and all I had for company was 'Tommy the Turd', who incidently refused to go down the U-bend without a fight.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum