Terror attacks in mumbai

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Bam » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:36 pm

andy_g wrote:
Bam wrote:I dont want to go on, but this is the kind of thing I was talking about with Andy and Bob ^^^ (Nans quote). Even though Andy seems to agree with the PC  brigade letting the likes of Mr Hook into the UK and preaching his vile. I suppose its okay as the PC brigade amongst Parliment are trying to solve things "peacefully"  :glare:

off you go inventing things again and missing all the relevant points in what i've been saying. i don't see the point in continuing the conversation with you because your determined to come with bullsh!t in order to have the odd little dig.

Since you've been rambling on about how positive it is to be a do-gooder. You havent yet once shown any reason to believe otherwise, its you who led me up the garden path with you're 'oh so perfect' ways.

The only relevant points you've made is simply by implying we should embrace the "peaceful and positive" ways in which our own do-gooderrs (like yourself) should go about rectifying things.

There is nobody else to blame or whinge at. Dont carry on this conversation, I'm not bothered you've made it perfectly clear Andy Samaritan.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm

the only thing you've made clear is that you're not bright enough to understand what i'm saying myself or the complexity of the situation in general. sadly, like the majority of people, you're happy enough to jump to conclusions.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:38 pm

metalhead wrote:I like to get an overview about what you lot think about muslims, so no offence really, I'm bored of getting offended :D

Ok then I have to ask you. What are you views on whabism and how it is being imported to mosques in Britain where even the textbooks themselves are altered to teach kids. There have even been a few docs on TV about some of the Imans there. Sickening some of that stuff! Thats what gives Muslims a bad name but it has to stop.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:41 pm

WTF is whabism?? :D

whab is another word for co'ck!! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:44 pm

It's a branch of Sunni Islam originating from Saudi Arabia. It was featured heavily in some Dispatches docs last year titled "The Undercover Mosque".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercover_Mosque

It's the parts where they say you can cut of the heads of the non believers and its ok to marry 12 years olds which I had a problem with but it was all just being taken out of contenxt right MH?

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:49 pm

bavlondon wrote:It's a branch of Sunni Islam originating from Saudi Arabia. It was featured heavily in some Dispatches docs last year titled "The Undercover Mosque".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercover_Mosque

It's the parts where they say you can cut of the heads of the non believers and its ok to marry 12 years olds which I had a problem with but it was all just being taken out of contenxt right MH?

Those are extremist views!
These people should not be allowed in our country,and any Mosque that allows such bile should be raised to the ground,fuc'k peoples rights!

But as MH will tell you,not all Muslims think that way mate.How many do?We will never know,its not exactly something they are open about!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:52 pm

Sure I am aware of that but these teachings are being pumped into textbooks which are being sent here and tought in god knows how many mosques. Taught to kids who after 5 - 10 years enter society with evil motives. All those filmed in that documentary should have been booted out of the country the minute they saw this but it would have been an infringment on their 'human rights'.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:57 pm

some of those extremist views have been used in some parts where I live, and thats a huge problem, because Those extremists from the Sunni type aren't fond of living with the Shia muslim types, so basically it creates a problem. as for the 12 year old marriage!? lol that happened way way back! really the traditional arab society had 11 year old girls getting engaged then marrying at 13 and getting kids at 14. Basically this type of tradition was during my great grandmother's era (she got married at 13yrs) and found only rural and primitive areas. The thing is, society has changed a whole lot, though I still  hear cases of this type of marriages, but only in villages and areas that are cut from the modern world.

Yes the Wahabyeh, are the extremist type, I've seen some of them when I was in Saudi Arabia and they aren't the friendly type :D 

They once told my mate, who wore a necklace sword of Imam Ali (only shia wear that necklace) to remove it because its against what every sunni muslims believe in. They think we are (the shia) athiests, so basically we are a problem. Now the same with the shia, there are the extremists there, and they go on ranting about the sunnis and the attrocities they did like about a 1000 years ago, etc... However, the decent muslim from both sides don't even look at those type of views, because in the end a muslim is a muslim with one book really, surely some disagreements in the Caliphs long time ago, but it doesn't matter.

Ya know, I had a really religious teacher back when I was in school in Saudi, he told us class that we should never be friends with non-believers, well I was a kid back then (about 6 years old), and  thats when the trouble started :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:03 pm

bavlondon wrote:
metalhead wrote:I like to get an overview about what you lot think about muslims, so no offence really, I'm bored of getting offended :D

Ok then I have to ask you. What are you views on whabism and how it is being imported to mosques in Britain where even the textbooks themselves are altered to teach kids. There have even been a few docs on TV about some of the Imans there. Sickening some of that stuff! Thats what gives Muslims a bad name but it has to stop.

Oh, how its ending up in Britian, well its another plan for organization's like Al Quada and others to conquer the world, propagenda :)
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:28 pm

I've got no problem with Sharia mortgages, its the faith, wheres the problem? But the actual Sharia law doesn't apply. If that happens then whats to stop a texan asking for teh death penalty?

We all need to get along, non muslims need to learn more about the muslim faith but the more extreme muslims(and there are a lot) have to learn where they are living now.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:00 pm

think im gonna throw this into the melting pot.

i think this government should tighten up, or stop immigration into this country.
perhaps a closed border situation should be implemented for all those wishing to live here from abroad.
is it right for someone to be granted to live here, foe them to marry someone overseas, then bring all the extended family into this country to live!! that may include some folk who are known or possible terrorists!!
is that right or wrong??

views please
Last edited by Judge on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:16 pm

Judge wrote:think im gonna throw this into the melting pot.

i think this government should tighten up, or stop immigration into this country.
perhaps a closed border situation should be implemented for all those wishing to live here from abroad.
is it right for someone to be granted to live here, foe them to marry someone overseas, then bring all the extended family into this country to live!! that may include some folk who are known or possible terrorists!!
is that right or wrong??

views please

b*llox, that means you dont want me in London

:no  :sniffle  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:26 pm

My husbands a foriegner although he was a british subjecy before he came, an his views are if you wanna come an stay here you must pay 5-10 years tax an national insurance before you are allowed to even claim a single penny or bring any of your extended family here. Give first before you are allowed to take something back
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:28 pm

I think it's a bit late for that.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:58 am

Judge wrote:think im gonna throw this into the melting pot.

is that right or wrong??

views please

tighten up. but let me move over first.  :D
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum