Tales from trap 1

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:52 am

peewee wrote:you guys are lucky, at my office we have a woman cleaner who is constantly in the bathroom, she will do her make up in there and have her lunch.

I like peace when I am having a poo, i have to time it when she leaves the bathroom but she always comes in, and the worst thing is she will start sweeping the floor while I am dropping a meaty chud and despite it being a big bathroom she will home in on your cubicle and the brush is coming under the door, then when i have finished she will be straight in the cubicle lifting the seat to check for floaters.

she must have no sense of smell    :D

i bet youve rogered her  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:54 am

Judge wrote:
peewee wrote:you guys are lucky, at my office we have a woman cleaner who is constantly in the bathroom, she will do her make up in there and have her lunch.

I like peace when I am having a poo, i have to time it when she leaves the bathroom but she always comes in, and the worst thing is she will start sweeping the floor while I am dropping a meaty chud and despite it being a big bathroom she will home in on your cubicle and the brush is coming under the door, then when i have finished she will be straight in the cubicle lifting the seat to check for floaters.

she looks like tattoo off fantasy island mate     :D
112-1077774096

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:57 am

our cleaners dont start until 5pm, thats cos they're out on the rob during the day.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:59 am

peewee wrote:
Judge wrote:

she looks like tattoo off fantasy island mate     :D

the plane the plane  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum