Terror attacks in mumbai

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Number 9 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:53 am

NANNY RED wrote:Metalheads chatted to my husband an all  :laugh:

Hes not practicing no, he drinks, used to smoke , Married a catholic, the only thing he doesnt do is eat pork he did try it once i was eating a chop an he said that looks really nice give us a taste but he did like it, He was born a muslim , but has respect for all religions, He has never once in the 28 years that weve been married tried to influence me on any of his views , he respects my religious beliefs an me his , he says at the end of the day we all answer to the same god. what ever you want to call him.

As far as these extremists go . He would round them up or when there caught send them to a derelict island an bomb them. He blames the government for actualy letting the bas.tards in , he blames the government for letting them set up  muslim only schools an these teaching houses where they brainwash kids ,

An im the boss in my house he does what hes told.

Thanks!
But he's still a pussy gurning about the flu!
And obviously THE boss in your house!
Seriously though,I think that your hubby is perhaps the typical British Muslim,still has beliefs but also westernised.
Its almost like a new religion is being born.Like a modernised faith with Muslim boundaries where folk can still have beliefs but do not have to actually physically participate in praying all the time etc.
I know they do not all do that but at a time if a man/woman feels he needs to chat wit his God he can or should be able to do so whether sitting at home or at a desk in work.
Personally I dont consider myself of any religion,I have political beliefs that I would die for but I do not feel that if I had to do that it would be of any use on the way into any particular heaven.Cause I simply dont think there is such a place.
There are too many religions in the world,all followed with an unbridled passion.Who is to say that christianity is right,or muslim is?Or that either are wrong?
There are people in rainforests that have not heard of God,they see the land and natures offerings around them as their messiah,they feel that when they die they give something back!They are probably right as well...because they rot into the soil like we do and become compost too..feeding the planet that fed them..with a token gesture.

Ya live,ya die and end up plant food! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:55 am

NANNY RED wrote:He couldnt resist me Maxi :laugh: I know what your saying though but it never even got mentioned. An if it would of been the case i would not have changed my religion not a chance , people should take you for what person an character you are not by your religion or the colour of your skin. All my family in Liverpool an there a big family an all found him sound

he sounds good! here, especially in places like Indonesia and Malaysia, the couple would be disowned by the family and i find it stupid. yeah its religion respect is given but wtf has it gotta do with love?

hats off to your fluman  :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 am

Kharhaz wrote:Okay first of all. Im sorry to everyone who had to read the cack I wrote. I know it was daft, ive read the replies and the criticism and i cannot disagree with any of it. Ive read over and over again what I wrote, and I get as far as my "for every 1" then I cringe. I'll blame this on drink, I have a case, I also put ive read this thread from the beginning so theres my case for that I must have been drinking !

Secondly, I still stick to the reasons I put as to why all terrorists are being associated with muslims. Throughout the world countless acts of terrorism are being acted out by muslims. A movement to stop these kind of things happening amongst the extremists could be acted upon all muslims. A condemnation against such acts by all those of the same religion, to raise an argument for and against. A voice that all will listen to. Or am I right in my assumption that the ones who understand the religion for what it is really are scared of the repercussions if they do?

But Kharhaz your right though lad in what your saying most of the attrocities that are happening in the different parts of the world today against innocent people are carried out by muslims an my husband has said that himself. But theres breeding grounds an countrys that create these people,

Thats why here we should not allow these preaching centres an only muslim schools to be opened . You only need one bad apple mate in a class an the whole barrel can become diseased. I remember years ago the Regents Park mosque was visited by only genuine people ,an tourists, But then it becomes a preaching place for captain hook an his mob. An this :censored: government let it carry on . He should of been slung out years ago. But no we didnt want to infringe on his human right . What human rites the :censored: was preaching hatred on our own front door. An we done nothing . So what the :censored: can we do about these people in other countrys,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:21 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:He couldnt resist me Maxi :laugh: I know what your saying though but it never even got mentioned. An if it would of been the case i would not have changed my religion not a chance , people should take you for what person an character you are not by your religion or the colour of your skin. All my family in Liverpool an there a big family an all found him sound

Hats off Maxi i feel like smothering him with a hat hes snoring his ar.se off after havin a few bevvies . Thats why im still awake . So unthoughtful
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:24 am

NANNY RED wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Hats off Maxi i feel like smothering him with a hat hes snoring his ar.se off after havin a few bevvies . Thats why im still awake . So unthoughtful

is there anyone you DO NOT want to kill?  :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Number 9 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:25 am

NANNY RED wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

:laugh:
Just make sure his breaky is ready!
Im gonna snore now too....night Jonboy!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:56 am

Huzzah, good sense and good humour breaks out and my faith in this place is restored.  :cool:

My view on the major religions (Islam, Christianity, etc.) is that they contain some of the most beautiful ideas ever expressed by human minds.  The problem has always been what some people do in the name of those religions.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bam » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:01 am

Thats why here we should not allow these preaching centres an only muslim schools to be opened . You only need one bad apple mate in a class an the whole barrel can become diseased. I remember years ago the Regents Park mosque was visited by only genuine people ,an tourists, But then it becomes a preaching place for captain hook an his mob. An this  government let it carry on . He should of been slung out years ago. But no we didnt want to infringe on his human right . What human rites the  was preaching hatred on our own front door. An we done nothing . So what the  can we do about these people in other countrys,

--------------

I dont want to go on, but this is the kind of thing I was talking about with Andy and Bob ^^^ (Nans quote). Even though Andy seems to agree with the PC  brigade letting the likes of Mr Hook into the UK and preaching his vile. I suppose its okay as the PC brigade amongst Parliment are trying to solve things "peacefully"  :glare:

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:59 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Metalheads chatted to my husband an all  :laugh:

Hes not practicing no, he drinks, used to smoke , Married a catholic, the only thing he doesnt do is eat pork he did try it once i was eating a chop an he said that looks really nice give us a taste but he did like it, He was born a muslim , but has respect for all religions, He has never once in the 28 years that weve been married tried to influence me on any of his views , he respects my religious beliefs an me his , he says at the end of the day we all answer to the same god. what ever you want to call him.

As far as these extremists go . He would round them up or when there caught send them to a derelict island an bomb them. He blames the government for actualy letting the bas.tards in , he blames the government for letting them set up  muslim only schools an these teaching houses where they brainwash kids ,

An im the boss in my house he does what hes told.

thats good cause most muslims in the asian region especially will expect and almost demand you to convert. that stinks. like, you marry someone because you want that person not because you want to marry into the religion.

The same in my country, because we don't have civil marriage, if a muslim man marries a christian woman, the woman should convert on PAPER. However, she can still practice her beliefs as a christian and all that if the muslim man approves of it, just on paper shes a muslim :D

Like my uncles are married to christian maronites women, on paper they are muslims, but they are still christians in their values and beliefs, they still go to church, do christmas and easter, etc... Its because in Lebanon there is no civil marriage. Vice versa is a Christian man marries a Muslim woman (here starts the trouble).
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:48 am

Bam wrote:I dont want to go on, but this is the kind of thing I was talking about with Andy and Bob ^^^ (Nans quote). Even though Andy seems to agree with the PC  brigade letting the likes of Mr Hook into the UK and preaching his vile. I suppose its okay as the PC brigade amongst Parliment are trying to solve things "peacefully"  :glare:

off you go inventing things again and missing all the relevant points in what i've been saying. i don't see the point in continuing the conversation with you because your determined to come with bullsh!t in order to have the odd little dig.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:50 am

so MH, there are no civil marriages meaning its all uncivilized? Nanny, you should learn how to give a good pout. it helps :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:51 am

I think at the mo in UK at least we are happy for people to live here. But once there is any hate talk or stuff like that, kick them out. People who wanna live here, brilliant, all the betetr. But if theres any talk of '9/11 had to happen" there are no innocents or anything like that, you're outta here.

and the majority of muslims agree with this, but there are a growing number who dont.

But we do all need to get along or we are fubar
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:08 pm

Metalhead!! You're muslim? Really? :D

*swallows the dumb pill*

What do you mean by "we're all muslims"?, do you want to conquer us all?, do you want to build a mosque every corner?

*swallows the antidote*

Or do yo mean something beautiful like we're all sons of God and humans.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:19 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:so MH, there are no civil marriages meaning its all uncivilized? Nanny, you should learn how to give a good pout. it helps :D

:censored: off :laugh:

Sabre  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:25 pm

metalhead wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:so MH, there are no civil marriages meaning its all uncivilized? Nanny, you should learn how to give a good pout. it helps :D

:censored: off :laugh:

Sabre  :laugh:

:D
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum