Traore - Should he go?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:14 pm

i hate being harsh on players but traore is a really awful player. i'm not even exaggerating when i say i think he'd suit the first division more.  to be able to get 1.5 mill for him is brilliant. we have enough players capable of playing in defence rather than relying on him as cover.it wouldnt be the end of the world if he was gone and hyppia's out also. some players could do a better job than traore. i'm acytually beyond slating him now, i just laugh when i see him on the ball
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby madred » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:40 pm

I'll have to go with you on that one Jim. Id rather have Igor at centre back than him so i think that just about sums up the confidence i have in him playing. The guy is a nightmare waiting to happen in games and for him to say to Rafa i want first team football or im off is laughable! How he has lasted so long at a club like Liverpool is beyond belief.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion