Traore set to sign new 4-year deal - Contract extension for traore?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby joependo » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:14 pm

i don't know i just can not be bothere with arguing anymore
joependo

Postby Big Niall » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:15 pm

As for the actual thread!!!!

Why offer him a new contract, he seems a good lad and could probably do a job for another premiership club, like Heskey and Danny Murphy but is not top class.

I wish him well where ever he goes, but he should go.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:16 pm

joependo wrote:i don't know i just can not be bothere with arguing anymore

Beucase what Stu says about you is completely true. However, I dont find that the case for me.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:17 pm

:sleep  :sniffle
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:18 pm

As for the actual thread!!!!

Why offer him a new contract, he seems a good lad and could probably do a job for another premiership club, like Heskey and Danny Murphy but is not top class.

I wish him well where ever he goes, but he should go

Big Niall he has not gone yet but He might aswell might'nt he becos we are trying to get Evra who is a left back so wish him luck lads were ever he goes
joependo

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:19 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :sleep  :sniffle

Chin up Lynds and don't fall asleep on Your keyboard. You may accidently post a new thread -> stu's revenge or accidently post something on Militia.

Kids :)

:buttrock
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:23 pm

Get over it
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:26 pm

I for one wouldn't get two upset if Traroe goes. don't see the benifit in offering him a new contract. IMO he is not good enough fo LFC
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:23 pm

I doubt that he will be first choice next season, it wouldn't hurt to have him as back up alongside with Warnock for our LB(could be Riise or a new LB we sign). With the injuries we've hade, keeping descent players for backup isn't a bad idea, Rafa seems to be keen on rotating the squad when the players need to be saved, he's done the same with Valencia [saving his best for La Liga and playing second best in other competitions, we haven't had the same luxury this season]
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:59 pm

Bearing in mind the improvement he's made working under Rafa this season, I'd be interested to see if there's still more to come. Against Chelsea in the CL semi, he looked like the real deal to me, so there's no question that the talent is there so long as he can get a bit of consistency to his game.

Good consistency, that is. :D I'm fully aware that he used to be consistently sh*te... :p
ivor_the_injun

Postby drummerphil » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:01 pm

Hope not....!!!!!!!

i was cringing every time he went near the ball last week
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:15 pm

drummerphil wrote:Hope not....!!!!!!!

i was cringing every time he went near the ball last week

the champions league trophy wouldnt be at anfield if he didnt clear the ball off the line though phil.all the players have admitted they had nothing left at that point and were playing for pens. admittedly he looked out of his depth early on in the match but you could say that about most of the side to be honest.
i think he`s worth keeping on the books as a back up centre half. i`d rather see him playing centre half than pellegrino or o`shea.
rafa obviously see`s something in him and so does david moyes.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby L-type » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:25 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:Bearing in mind the improvement he's made working under Rafa this season, I'd be interested to see if there's still more to come. Against Chelsea in the CL semi, he looked like the real deal to me, so there's no question that the talent is there so long as he can get a bit of consistency to his game.

Good consistency, that is. :D I'm fully aware that he used to be consistently sh*te... :p

and against ac milan? he got ripped to shreds !!!  I think we should hold onto him but I feel a 2 year deal is more appropriate and better for all parties involved
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:39 pm

He had a torrid time and looked dodgy as hell, but it's not like the rest of the team were on fire in the first half either. Alonso was pretty terrible in that half, so I suppose we should get rid of him, yeah?

Against Chelsea, Traore was rock-solid, and were it not for Carra's awesome show in the centre, he'd have been right up there for Man of the Match. Accentuate the positive, mate.
ivor_the_injun

Postby drummerphil » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:42 pm

ok take it back,as a back up......yes maybe he could do a job.He still put the fear of god up me last week though
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion