Bayern want rafa

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby stmichael » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:15 pm

Why do Bayern want such a clueless manager? He hasn't even managed to win the league in 3 years!
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Yessicajax » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:32 pm

he wont leave..i just read that on a dutch page.
so that is a good thing.right?
for the people who wanna see the page here is it!!!

-x-
Image Image Image
A.F.C.A ..... As Finishing touch...God created the Dutch!
Yessicajax

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:56 pm

Read my sig thats what he said today Nuff said end of story.  :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:58 pm

RAFA BENITEZ today dismissed rumours he could be lured from Anfield by Bayern Munich.

Speculation at the weekend suggested the German giants were ready to launch an audacious move for the Liverpool boss, but Benitez insists that even if Bayern were to make him an offer he will be going nowhere.

He said: “I heard about the rumours at the weekend and it is always flattering to be linked with other big clubs because it must mean you are doing something right.

“But even if I was approached I would tell whichever club it was that I am really happy with my club, my squad, my supporters and my city.   :cool:

“There are still many things which I want to do here so I am planning on being here for a long time ok liiids.”

Meanwhile, Javier Mascherano’s dreams of a permanent move to Anfield could soon be realised with Liverpool increasingly hopeful they will be able to come to an agreement with MSI, the company which owns the Argentinian’s economic rights.

A £17m deal is on the table but is still to be finalised, although given the player’s desire to remain at Anfield it is hoped the formalities will soon be completed.

Speculation that Mascherano could quit Liverpool and move to Manchester City because of Rafa Benitez’s rotation policy is totally wide of the mark.

Mascherano has made it clear to Benitez and the club hierarchy that he only sees his future at Anfield and is desperate to remain there.

Though City boss Sven Goran Eriksson would love to snatch the midfield general from Liverpool’s grasp, there is precious little chance of Mascherano agreeing to move to Eastlands having already admitted that if a deal with the Reds does not go through he will quit the Premier League altogether.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liv....ge.html
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:43 pm

He said: “I heard about the rumours at the weekend and it is always flattering to be linked with other big clubs because it must mean you are doing something right.

:laugh:

No Rafa, it's just those Germans having a Spanish bias

Bloody germans :angry:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill