CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE DRAW - No teams would want us in their group

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm

OK what happened here? 2 messages saying something or other and 1 with flood control and now 3 of me ! oh well, I thought it was funny first time around might as well enjoy it 2 more times !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:08 am

besiktasulan wrote:bad bob...

da silva bobo anani siksin. bobo :censored: your mother :p

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby marseille fan » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:12 am

Hello my red friends,

Im marseille fan. So first of all, it is  a real pleasure to play Liverpool which for me is at the football what the beatles were to the music.

As a true fan of olympique marseille, I have to say that our golden years have now faded away and what we have left is our passion for the club that is not what it used to be anymore (not the passionm the club...).

Anyway, I hope you did not give too much attention to the kid who was trying to explain how marseille fan are the best in the universe. As i said, this is all what we have left. So we tend to over estimate it :p

So good luck to you. You will obviously not need it too much at this stage. But for  the next round of the competition.

And I trully hope that Liverpool will at last win the premiership again this year. This great club surely deserve it.

Come on Reds! Allez l'OM

:)
Last edited by marseille fan on Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
marseille fan

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:36 am

marseille fan wrote:Hello my red friends,

Im marseille fan. So first of all, it is  a real pleasure to play Liverpool which for me is at the football what the beatles were to the music.

As a true fan of olympique marseille, I have to say that our golden years have now faded away and what we have left is our passion for the club that is not what it used to be anymore (not the passionm the club...).

Anyway, I hope you did not give too much attention to the kid who was trying to explain how marseille fan are the best in the universe. As i said, this is all what we have left. So we tend to over estimate it :p

So good luck to you. You will obviously not need it too much at this stage. But for  the next round of the competition.

And I trully hope that Liverpool will at last win the premiership again this year. This great club surely deserve it.

Come on Reds! Allez l'OM

:)

Marseille did indeed used to be a great club but Bernard Tapi , I believe his name was, was the one who destroyed the reputation of Marseille. He single handedly destroyed a great club and dragged its remains through the gutter. As for supporters, those who still love that club deserve every success they get because they are the ones who are still there.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am

Was Pepe nominated for GK of the year.

Its a complete joke cech won it, he was injured for half the season.

Pepe kept the most clean sheets in the league and saved the pens that got us to the champs league final.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:59 am

The awards at the CL draw are silly.

Obviously the best GK, DF, MD and FW are going to be from the CL winners of the previous year.

How did Cech beat the AC Milan and LFC goalkeepers when those two guys were competing in the FINAL?
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:23 am

Bad Bob wrote:
besiktasulan wrote:bad bob. da silva bobo anani siksin. bobo :censored: your mother.

Once again, you have hit the nail on the head, my friend.  Liverpool will indeed spank Besiktas like a mother spanks a naughty child who's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.  You're backside will be well and truly crimson by the end of the match.  :nod

:D this is hilarious...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:45 am

I said it the other day, these fans of other clubs who come on here just because we've drawn them in a cup or are playing them in the league are sad and should get a life.

As for the draw, I say it's got no serious big name threats in it but all the teams could pose a threat of some kind. Besiktas are a typical Turkish side, fans planning on going there should probably wear stabproof outfits, and I reckon it could be as tough as Galatasaray. Marseille could be tricky, I certainly reckon trickier than Toulouse and while Porto aren't quite the team they were we should be as wary of them as we should have been of Benfica in Rafa's only relative failure in the competition. And Porto are the most successful Portugese side by far with a better record than Liverpool outside of finals

As usual Owzat Statistics can present the relative records of the four sides in the major stages of the competition since 1992/3. Please note Last 16 and other terms means the corresponding stage and not necessarily knockout ie pre QF. This is because of the fiddling of the format such as having two group stages, for example in 2000/01 Besiktas reached the last 32 which was the 1st group stage (last 16 would be 2nd group stage then QF, SF and Final)

In alphabetical order :

Besiktas :

Winners : n/a
Runners-up : n/a
Semi-Finals : n/a
Quarter-Finals : n/a
Last 16 : 97/98
Last 32 : 00/01, 03/04

Liverpool :

Winners : 2005
Runners-up : 2007
Quarter-Finals : 01/02
Last 16 : 05/06
Last 32 : 02/03

Marseille :

'Winners' : 1992
Quarter-Finals : n/a
Last 16 : 99/00
Last 32 : 03/04

Porto :

Winners : 2004
Semi-Finals : 93/94
Quarter-Finals : 92/93, 96/97, 99/00
Last 16 : 95/96, 97/98, 98/99, 01/02, 04/05, 06/07
Last 32 : 05/06

Liverpool CL records vs French, Portugese and French teams

vs French : P6 W5 D0 L1 F11 A1
Defeat(s) : L0-1 vs Monaco (a) 04/05
vs Marseille : n/a

vs Turkish : P4 W1 D2 L1 F6 A6
Defeat(s) : L2-3 vs Galatasaray (a) 06/07
vs Besiktas : n/a

vs Portugese : P4 W0 D2 L2 F2 A5
Defeat(s) : L0-1 vs Benfica (a) 05/06, L0-2 vs Benfica (h) 05/06
vs Porto : n/a

Relevant UEFA Results

03/04 Marseille 2-1 Liverpool
03/04 Liverpool 1-1 Marseille

00/01 Liverpool 2-0 Porto
00/01 Porto 0-0 Liverpool

No records found for Liverpool vs Besiktas (not that I spent much time looking) The last time we played Porto we won the competition! The last time we played Marseille they lost in the final
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lee2k6 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:04 am

to go on an opponents forum and make threats just shows your own lack of confidence for that sunday league squad of a team that u 'support'.

get a life and support the team not the hatred of rival fans u utter bellend.
Lee2k6

Postby Lee2k6 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:20 am

wow losing 6-0 and wasting all that money on flares.. u fellas  will be sad after our game  :shifty
Lee2k6

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:55 am

woof woof ! wrote:
"Liverpool 5 kere sampiyonlar ligi sampiyonu oldu, Besiktas kac kere Avrupada bir kupa kazandi acaba?"

For all the Besiktas fans

THIS IS WHAT A EUROPEAN CUP LOOKS LIKE

WE WON IT 5 TIMES

:D

:buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:03 pm

Would all the Turkish pricks (and I hate labelling people) not mind FUCKING OFF?
jonnymac1979

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:08 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Would all the Turkish pricks (and I hate labelling people) not mind FUCKING OFF?

Lockdowns, I tell yer.

It's the way to go.
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:08 pm

We do not love
english
BESIKTAS JK 1903

We hate fence jumpers, who solely swap sides to gain seats in the UN.
66-1112520797

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:10 pm

In fact, fuck it, the draw has taken place, we all know what the script is, we all know Turkish teams "welcome you to hell blah, blah, blah" it's the same every fucking time we draw one of their woeful teams.  They log on here with their fractured English/text speak going "You not come hom aftr Turkey Liverpol hahahahaha".  Tell that to Leeds fans you fucking weird pricks.  And I hate Leeds.  And I've been to Turkey.  So I know whereof I speak. 

Yes, you knocked Manchester United out in 199-whatever year it was and you beat Arsenal on penalties once.  Get over it.

Topic closed.  Anything to get rid of the tools.  I can't be arsed deleting posts, there is too many of the pricks and I'm starving.  Better things to do.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion