CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE DRAW - No teams would want us in their group

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:30 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
nasri wrote:@lee2k6 i am just realist

xabi alonso,gerrard against cana and cheyrou,it's hard for us

i say we will give you a lesson how support a team,not a lesson with no player

Cheyrou? WTF?!

As if we'd have that steam pile of turd tarnish Rafa's selection! He was out the door long ago.

He's comparing our centre mid's with their, i.e. by implying that Alonso and Gerrard are superior to Cana and Cheyrou (Benoit not Bruno).

I can understand this, but he then says the Marseille fans will give us a lesson in how to support a team
:laugh:  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby liverkid8 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:04 pm

Forever_Red wrote:
No easy games in there really.

Its the champs league, never is really is there?

I'll be happy whatever our group, one thing Rafa's proved is he can beat anyone in europe and with this squad it should be easier!  :p

Liverpool's Group (A) [B][I]
-Liverpool
-Porto
-Olympique Marseille
-Besiktas

We should top are group!
Come on you mighty Reds!
liverkid8

Postby besiktasulan » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:28 pm

SELAMUN ALEYKUM BEYLER?? BABA INZAGHI'NIN ATTIGI GOLU GORDUNUZ MU YAV.. GATTUSO'NUN DA GAFAYI YARDILAR. IBNE LIVERPOOL :help  :help 
Last edited by besiktasulan on Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
besiktasulan

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:37 pm

besiktasulan wrote:SELAMUN ALEYKUM BEYLER?? BABA İNZAGHI'NIN ATTIGI GOLU GORDUNUZ MU YAV.. GATTUSO'NUN DA GAFAYI YARDILAR. IBNE LIVERPOOL :O

Absolutely spot on.  Liverpool is indeed the very best football club on the planet and will definitely take great delight in giving your club a humbling lesson in front of its own supporters.  Sadly, your expressed interest in excessive self-gratification has little relevance to this conversation and should be left out of any future expressions of supplication before the footballing collosus that is Liverpool FC.  Good evening to you, sir.  :;):

(Any Mods on standby?  It may be kicking off again...)
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:05 pm

bobo  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:07 pm

besiktasulan wrote:bad bob. da silva bobo anani siksin. bobo :censored: your mother.

Once again, you have hit the nail on the head, my friend.  Liverpool will indeed spank Besiktas like a mother spanks a naughty child who's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.  You're backside will be well and truly crimson by the end of the match.  :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bigmick » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:21 pm

Well I've absolutely no idea what he was on about but feck him, I banned that other bloke anyway. Don't know why we always get this nonsense. Every time you draw one of these teams you get a lot of p!ss and wind about "welcome to hell" and all that old b0ll0cks. When you play over there, someone lets off a flare in their end, you win a boring game 1-0 then kick their erses 4-0 at Home. I really can't understand what all the fuss is about. It's not even as if they are any good or anything FFS.

Does Dalian Atkinson still play over there? Must be knocking on a bit by now.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:27 pm

What an absolute gang of wopdongs have to be the worst out of any we have ever had here wouldnt mind they are shite
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lee2k6 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:29 pm

Ciggy wrote:What an absolute gang of wopdongs have to be the worst out of any we have ever had here wouldnt mind they are shite

LMAO @ wopdongs ... couldn't have said it better meself  :D
Lee2k6

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:34 pm

Well I've absolutely no idea what he was on about but feck him, I banned that other bloke anyway. Don't know why we always get this nonsense. Every time you draw one of these teams you get a lot of p!ss and wind about "welcome to hell" and all that old b0ll0cks. When you play over there, someone lets off a flare in their end, you win a boring game 1-0 then kick their erses 4-0 at Home. I really can't understand what all the fuss is about. It's not even as if they are any good or anything FFS.

:laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:54 pm

Thank fook most of those Turkish muppets have been flushed down the carsi!

:D
66-1112520797

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:57 pm

"Welcome To Hell"
I say that to my turkey every xmas as I slide him into me oven !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:57 pm

"Welcome To Hell"
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:59 pm

"Welcome To Hell"
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Barca Murph » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm

Wanted a ticket for Rangers v Barca, but have been told British passport holders can't apply for away tickets :angry: :(
Barca Murph

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion