CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE DRAW - No teams would want us in their group

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:34 pm

Morning all !

It was like Rorkes Drift in here last night !!

Where´s the Manhatten Project, that lad was firing on all cylinders!!

As I said last night, there´s nowt wrong having Johnnie Foreigner over here as long as they behave.

Cheers
Reg
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:41 pm

these turks aren't even the worst we've had. those brazilian guys we had when we played sau paulo in the world club championship were a right bunch of nobheads.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby MightyLFC » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:24 pm

What has happend to the turks
MightyLFC

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:29 pm

we've eaten all the turkey , even had some cranberry sauce too.

yum yum
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Meliksah » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:10 pm

Joel_Barish wrote:Hey folks.

First of all I live in Istanbul and I'm a Besiktas fan.

Sorry about those feckin idiot turkish lads who are putting up knife pics etc. and flamin u guys in turkish and bla bla. As I mentioned those guys are mongs  :laugh:

Anyway, in Turkey, everyone thinks that Besiktas has the best fans, and thats true. We have one of the best crowd in Europe and man we have a great atmosphere in our stadium, you should really come and see it. If you want you can ask Spurs fans :p

To be honest, most of the Besiktas supporters love Liverpool, and I'm quite sure that you are gonna have a great time in Istanbul, maybe we will sing "you'll never walk alone" together :p
You will probably win the both games but who cares Lpool and lpool fans, one of the best in the world, coming to Istanbul and it is gonna be great to have some beers with you and trade scars etc. Cant wait to watch Gerrard and Torres either :p

Dont be scared to come to Istanbul, you will be treated kindly and have a wonderful time.

Have a nice evening.

you're such a sycophant
:D  :D
Meliksah

Postby Joel_Barish » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:12 pm

Meliksah wrote:you're such a sycophant
:D  :D

oh really?
besiktas fan
Joel_Barish

Postby besiktas_peace » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:34 pm

hello all of the our brother liverpool fans.i m a besiktas fans,but ı m not holigan,and besiktas fans are not holigans,i apologise all of you,because many our fans said bad things and showed knifes(my english is not very well,sorry for this:)   we are kindly mens.we love kop and liverpool,and i think these two matches will be very wonderfull and effective.we are enthusiastic fans and we dont like fight..so you ignore some stupid fans...again ı apologise and good luck to you...you are our brothers and we will wait in istanbul and drink beer alltogether...
besiktas_peace

Postby Meliksah » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:48 pm

you better bring some ear plugs with you in case the noise level inside Inonu stadium might be inappropriate for your ears ;)
Meliksah

Postby Reg » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:28 pm

I can smell goat´s cheese again......... :(
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:20 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Note to mods: one of you needs to be a stand-by for every European cup draw, ready to go to Defcon 2 if we draw a Turkish side.  Friendly banter is one thing but 15 pages of flare & knife pics and this "welcome to the hell of the earth" nonsense gets a bit tedious! :O

PeeWee would have sorted it out . On here 24/7 and doesn't wouldn't take any sh'ite from thugs . They wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes.

Admin made a big mistake cancelling his contract , maybe they thought he'd lower the post count, which of course he would've BUT only the post count of the kinda scum who were on here last night.

Say's a lot about admins priorities.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:27 pm

nasri wrote:@lee2k6 i am just realist

xabi alonso,gerrard against cana and cheyrou,it's hard for us

i say we will give you a lesson how support a team,not a lesson with no player

Cheyrou? WTF?!

As if we'd have that steam pile of turd tarnish Rafa's selection! He was out the door long ago.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:29 pm

stmichael wrote:"Welcome to hell" my ar$e. Boy if you want hell try the Grafton on a friday night. :D

Or Gary Neville's house.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:30 pm

What's the craic with the lag on here all of a sudden. I posted three times there. Makes me look like a right spammer. Anyway, those Turks were fun...for a wee bit, coming on here thinking they were Rambo with their pictures of hunting knives. Had me sh*tting myself under the covers last night. I slept with one eye open.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Dotty » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:51 pm

Emerald Red wrote:What's the craic with the lag on here all of a sudden. I posted three times there. Makes me look like a right spammer. Anyway, those Turks were fun...for a wee bit, coming on here thinking they were Rambo with their pictures of hunting knives. Had me sh*tting myself under the covers last night. I slept with one eye open.

Missed it all :angry:

That could have been good fun :laugh:

Still maybe they had to go to bed early, school tomorrow for them :eyebrow
image001.gif
Red Dotty

Postby destro » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:57 pm

I really hope we absolutely hammer them in both games for their total lack of respect.

You would of thought they had learned  their lesson when Spurs spanked them in the U.E.F.A Cup, muppets !
destro

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion