Kid 10 shot dead

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:00 am

when i joined in 1988 mate it was the norm. the police and criminal evidence act came into force in 1984 which governed prisoners rights etc, but when i joined the vast majority i worked with were from pre PACE days, these where the guys who showed me the ropes. the attitude was to give them a taste of their own medicine.

like i say earlier in the thread this way worked with some people and they gave up being idiots and behaved themselves. whilst others are not bothered and just carry on regardless.

its a hard one mate, how should they be dealt with? i favour the 'an eye for an eye' approach. let them know how it feels, but sadly some of these people are too dense to even let it affect them
112-1077774096

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:21 am

They call themselves soldiers pee and they really think they are . What concerns me is they really don't care who gets in the way of the lifestyle.  When we were kids even the criminals had some sort of morals and anything like this would have been sorted with in house so to speak.

These so called soldiers have no comprehension of morals or right and wrong. They belong to a crew and that is there life or death. What worries me is that they will still even them see this as some sort of badge of honour.

Some good if any may come good out of this young boys death,and the british people will force this government to take action and take the shackles of the police and let them bring these insane tw@ts to book .
Let the police do there job and let them make our streets safe again.

It's really getting to a situation where we've all got to say , WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE OUR COMMUNITY SAFE AGAIN. Give the police the power back , feck the PC brigade and lets make a stand and we might get our streets back again.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:06 am

Last tuesday night a well known respected family by me mums the arl fella a taxi driver got home from work.
Took the dog out for a walk he got to the bottom of me mums street hit in the back of the head the sh.it kicked out of him for taking his dog out.
This family is very well known around by ours he has 3 sons who every know and everyone likes.
So these gamg of feckin scum hood rats probably know him and his family aswell.
The poor fella is in hospital now with his injuries.
And the thugs? Still walking around scott free.

A few weeks ago these hoody horrible kunts where on stanley road I went to the offy walked past them all with a vicious staff or pit bull on their hand, they had smashed the windows in the offy threatened the girl behind the counter with a gun if she didnt give them ale for nothing.

Next thing they go in the corner shop owned by Pakistani's had a fight in there, then in the kebab shop the Iraqy fella from the kebab shop was fighting with them booted some kid about 13 everywhere then left and went for back up.

My mum cant sell her house cause who wants to live there?
They own our streets they run our lives and you cant say feckin boo to them otherwise they will put your windows in, or worse.

How has this country become so bad?
Mobrule for hoodys and smackrats.

Its about time the pc brigade and the human rights where fecked off.
If we have to be vigilantes to reclaim our once great country then so be it.
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:12 pm

I totally agree with you CIGGY.
Red squirrel

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:22 pm

Liverpool Football Club are expected to wear black armbands and observe a minute’s silence ahead of their match with Toulouse tomorrow in respect of 11-year-old Rhys Jones, who was murdered in nearby Croxteth last week.

A club spokesman said: “There will be a fitting tribute, but that is all we want to say until we have consulted the boy’s family.”

The youngster was an Everton fan and the Toffees’ players visited the site of his shooting today to pay their respects.

Liverpool, conscious the tragedy has shocked everyone in the city and the country, will pay their own tribute.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpo....9695034
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Wilhelmsson » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:18 pm

I know my words won’t change anything, but I am saddened by this, everyone has expressed a similar view to me on the state of society, this lad should not have been killed, no one should have their life taken away from them at such a young age. I cannot begin to imagine what Rhys family are going through, but I send my heart felt condolences to his family at this heart crushing time.

I hope the person responsible is bought to justice; it’s these types of people which make our streets a nightmare, rest in peace, YNWA.
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby Homebooby » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:32 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:Okay Einstein what are they then ?

1) Empower parents to discipline their children - something taken away by Blair.

2) Tackle underage pregnancy - number of ways to do this.

3) Harsher sentences, make a statement of intent.

4) If they are to use tagging, make fecking sure it works - sort out the company that continues to feck it up.

5) A bit of vigilante justice never did any harm, hire a transit van, get a couple of mates and a balaclavas to match and beat the feck out of them.  :D Seriously, it has been know to teach a lesson.

6) Increase extra-curricular activities at schools and colleges.

7) Stop handing over playing fields to developers.

..... there are plenty of fronts to tackle the problem

In short it is about getting people to understand the responsibility of living together with other people, everything we all do has consequences and this is the most dire.

I have lived in Amsterdam for the last 10 years and I have a Dutch wife who has continually pointed out over that time all the molly coddling that the UK receives...from the mind the wet floor/mind the step boards to the strong language warnings all the way through to the 'be careful, you could have someones eye out if you do this' statements.

Of course you need a happy medium here, but the point she is always making is that in the UK, the focus on the 1% of the time that something might go wrong, whereas they look at things here from the perspective of the 99% of the time it goes ok.

From my observations the dutch way breeds a sense of security in the people and common sense in general when approaching anything. It seems like they are much less influenced by attitudes that are extremely prevalent in the US, which are getting stronger each year in the UK. The litigous society where noone can be responsible for anything that goes wrong to them anymore. It breeds a sense that someone else is always at fault and in turn leads to everyone going out of their way to ensure they don't get walloped with a court case or bad publicity.

I don't think that it is national service that does it with the kids....I think that it is the fact that they are brought up to be adults and expected to behave in that manner. You give respect and it is usually paid back.

The problem is as mentioned is that a lot of parents have no respect themselves and don't realise that parenting is a full time job. Stay in touch with your kids, know what they are about and stay approachable. Don't expect the govt. or schools  or anyone to fix your problem. You took the responsibility of bringing a child into the world in the first place, take the responsibility of raising it well and giving it fair go.
Homebooby

Postby Paul C » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:59 pm

This country is going to sh.it, I'm only 28 and even I can remember the days when you could leave your back door open and play in the streets with no worries, I can't put my finger on the problems but one of the main issues is youngsters don't have respect for anyone, if I get pulled by the police I shat myself cos they basically have your freedom in their hands, any young person these days just throws stones at them and hurls abuse.

My best mate is in the police and 'looks after' Wythenshaw, he says that it's a joke cos when they arrest someone their is hours of paperwork and they just know it will get thrown out of court, I remember when he first joinned he wanted to change the country and was sure he'd make a difference, he's realised now that he's just another number and basically a govenment pawn :angry:

And they wonder why everyone is moving abroad, how can you feel safe when a poor 11 years old kid gets shot dead for doing nothing, like many have said I'm looking to have kids in the next few years and it scares me what country their gonna grow up in :(

IMO give the police zero tolerance against these b3stards!
Last edited by Paul C on Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gr8 LFC Fan » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:06 pm

I was well shocked to hear about this, it is just absolutely unacceptable for these kids around england in our country to be doing this. It is normally only because someone gives them abit or sh!t or looks @ them funny. It's a joke really. I am glad to be moving abroad when I am older, and have a family that will be safe. I hope that Liverpool ppl can be safe as they are sometimes the best people to get on well with. :) I am scared myself to even walk @ night around mine now, but when i was 14 i could walk my dog @ night with no worries.

It never seams a surprise that it is always the nice guys or gals that die. Sickering :(
You win sum and you lose sum that is what life is all about
Gr8 LFC Fan

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum