Kid 10 shot dead

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby hello_red » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:59 am

A lack of upbringing coupled with another lack of upbringing creates havoc. This is the direct result of a lost society in the making.

I cant begin to imagine the pain that this boys family and friends (11years old!) must be feeling. Its a terrible moment in our history as a nation and people.

RIP!!!!!!!!!
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:16 am

red37 wrote:Sky news make you sick with there 'on the spot - we bring you all the latest' cr@p! Is there any need for them to camp out in these shellshocked communities with their long lenses, angling for the slightest piece of information, or shots of the grieving family. Unreal.

Let them be - leave them all alone to grieve in peace with some dignity ffs! - Nothing is sacrosanct anymore..sh1thouses the lot of em.

for once i dont blame them, it might help the locals to start talking, I am shock that they are not running to the police or calling them to say what they have seen . i think they only got 2 phone calls in the first 12hrs.

R I P

too young
YNWA
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MightyLFC » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:47 am

Parents are :censored:
MightyLFC

Postby red37 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:18 am

lakes10 wrote:
red37 wrote:Sky news make you sick with there 'on the spot - we bring you all the latest' cr@p! Is there any need for them to camp out in these shellshocked communities with their long lenses, angling for the slightest piece of information, or shots of the grieving family. Unreal.

Let them be - leave them all alone to grieve in peace with some dignity ffs! - Nothing is sacrosanct anymore..sh1thouses the lot of em.

for once i dont blame them, it might help the locals to start talking, I am shock that they are not running to the police or calling them to say what they have seen . i think they only got 2 phone calls in the first 12hrs.

R I P

too young
YNWA

SKY don't give a s.hit about the impact this has had on the family...or the community. All they care about is getting their two-pennorth in first.

*BREAKING NEWS....BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS...*

W@nkers.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby MightyLFC » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:20 am

I agree
MightyLFC

Postby lakes10 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:54 am

red37 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:

R I P

too young
YNWA

SKY don't give a s.hit about the impact this has had on the family...or the community. All they care about is getting their two-pennorth in first.

*BREAKING NEWS....BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS...*

W@nkers.

the word i should od used was " i dont care for once " and not " for once i dont blame them".

what is sick is that the S*N is putting money up to find the killer, trying to get back in with Liverpool.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:49 pm

A newspaper reports om it like the s*n its about selling copies nothing more nothing less.

Sky news repprts on it like they have been its about viewers nothing more nothing less.

A disgrace! But a nation that needs its media hit will view and buy this kinda reporting.

Unfortunatly.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:24 pm

Its absolutely disgusting. What is this world coming to that kids are shooting eachother. This is down to parents having no Fooking control over there kids. An example needs to be set NOW so these horrible crimes do not continue. And this isnt the 1st time. A boy of 15 was stabbed to death down the road from me. Makes me sick

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:41 am

RichardLFC1 wrote:Its absolutely disgusting. What is this world coming to that kids are shooting eachother. This is down to parents having no Fooking control over there kids. An example needs to be set NOW so these horrible crimes do not continue. And this isnt the 1st time. A boy of 15 was stabbed to death down the road from me. Makes me sick

Agree 100% i'll be damned if my future is going to be ruled by kids carrying a gun. The only down side is I cant see any party in government willing to change the rules whereas the parents are back in control. We all know what needs to be done but as long as these idiots remain in control of our laws and standing its the normal people that suffer.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:18 am

The gobshite wannabee gangsta has been caught anyway hes in hospital cause he jumped out the window when the bizzies raided his house.
7 are in custody including two young girls.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:26 am

Ciggy you got any links about this on any news websites?

I drive through Norris Green and Croxteth every day on the way to and from work.  I'm ashamed to say it, being from Liverpool, but I can't say I'm that surprised you know by this.  Bubbling underneath the surface.  There are some horrible fuckers with chips on their shoulders with something to prove all over this City. 

I've had a bit to drink tonight so my apologies about what I've just typed above but it's how I feel.  Some parts of Liverpool, my home city is heading towards anarchy.  I like to tell myself I'm a decent guy, who is oblivious to all this, but how low is it getting when an 11 year old kid is being shot dead in an area I live 5 minutes away from?  Where can I bring my kids up?
jonnymac1979

Postby Dalglish » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:59 am

There are crimes that shake a nation and make that nation sit up and take notice of the society we are living in. The innocent slaying of an 11 yr kid walking home from football practice at 7.30 in the evening has both touched and troubled the whole country.

Society as we know it is disintegrating into lawless anarchy and it's going to take drastic measures to bring it back from the brink.

The sad reality in England today is that there rarely punishemnt to fit the crime. The Police do what they can and then are undermined by the courts. If the courts send the lowlife to prison it's simply a place to learn how to comit more crime. Whats the point in a justice sytem that favours the offender over the victims and their families ?

We live in a land where large sections of socirty are devoid of morals, have little fear of the consequences of their actions and have no role models to live up to because "Dad" :censored: off early or has never been around. There are areas of any major town and city where "feral" type youths roam in packs devoid of conscience or fear of their actions.

We live in a godless society where there are no longer boundries or moral rules anymore. Many of us won't be particularly religious I know but where did you get taught the difference between right and wrong ? I'll wager it was through either the school, the church or your parents.

It might sound a bit old fashioned but in times gone by, the traditions we have held onto for centuries through the family, church and education systems have grounded our society and set a standard to aim for and live up to. It wasn't perfect but for the vast majority of people it worked and we were better for it.

What do we have now ? An increased standard of living perhaps, everyone seems to have a bit more disposable income but are we happier living in a system where anything goes ?

Wednesday August 22nd 2007 may prove to be a watershed in our community when people finally started to take notice of the mess that has become our neighbourhoods and start to take back the places they live from the scum that has blighted the places where we live.

Croxteth Park is a tale of 2 neighbourhoods. One side is populated by working class people trying to earn an honest living and make a better life for their families living on one of the largest private estates in England, the other a slum of poor housing where vermin masquerading as people eek out a sadistic and parasitic existence.

It's time .................

Deepest and sincere condolences to Rhys' Family and friends at this incredibly sad time ..............
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:04 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Ciggy you got any links about this on any news websites?

I drive through Norris Green and Croxteth every day on the way to and from work.  I'm ashamed to say it, being from Liverpool, but I can't say I'm that surprised you know by this.  Bubbling underneath the surface.  There are some horrible fuckers with chips on their shoulders with something to prove all over this City. 

I've had a bit to drink tonight so my apologies about what I've just typed above but it's how I feel.  Some parts of Liverpool, my home city is heading towards anarchy.  I like to tell myself I'm a decent guy, who is oblivious to all this, but how low is it getting when an 11 year old kid is being shot dead in an area I live 5 minutes away from?  Where can I bring my kids up?

spot on post...
Red squirrel

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:42 am

sadly violence is not a modern phenomenon and has been happening for many years as has gang culture, the three big differences are the use of guns (once the trademark of bank robbers), more random targets an the last one is aimed at us, the fact that we can get our news much easier.

as a kid i was raised in tuebrook as were all my family, i can remember in the early 70s going to the blackhills (a field next to a railway embankment in tuebrook) to watch a gang fight between 'the brook' (tuebrook) and 'the breck' breck road. this was like something out of a movie with easily 50 lads on each side with an array of weapons, another gang at the time was 'sparrow hall'.

back in those days it was just about fighting, not about crime or drugs as it is now, and the main difference was the targets, they targeted each other,not innocents or old people.

now the morals are different, anyone is a target to these kunts, the groups hanging around now are a threat to everyone, even going back to the late 80's early 90's i have been in many scraps in the police with these kunts, the worst was breaking my hand in 1991 in st helens when me and a colleague were attacked by 12 lads, (we managed to arrest 5, no mean feat with the help of arriving backup) whilst the others ran, a couple got sent down whilst the other got a slap on the wrist. the sentences handed down were small and are a badge of honour for these kunt. luckily they were sent to the YOI where my stepdad worked who was happy to remind them on a daily basis what kunts they were.

so what can you do, sadly if you give someone a kicking and they complain to the police it will have to be dealt with then its up to the police or the CPS to charge you, luckily there are still some police who will laugh at the scrote when he comes in to complain and send him packing, whilst others will arrest you and charge you.

i will take you back to 1992 when a policeman serving in the OSD had a problem, his little brother (schoolboy) was attacked by some kunt because of who his brother was, knowing how bad the courts were at the time he and a few others wore ski masks while they dragged this kunt into a car, drove him somewhere and gave him a severe beating, then left him. anonymity is needed to do these things.

i agree its about time some of the older blokes sorted this out, the courts wont do, the police are not as keen now with too many cameras about. a few broken bones will have the majority of the hangers on deciding its not what they want while the real nutters will not be too bothered by it.

anyway my pennies worth on it.

i dont care if they are killing each other to be honest, its when the innocents get caught in it that i bother, this is an 11 year old kid whose only worries were whether he played well enough, whether he could have made a different pass, whether his new school would be good, and now he is gone, killed at the hands of someone without any conscience, killed by someone who thinks he his hard, put him in a room unarmed with rhys's dad and see how hard to tw@t is.

Rhys, rest in peace lad, its not your fault, its not your families fault, but many people who allow this type of thing or encourage it should hang their heads in f*cking shame.

low life scum, its never ending this guys, i said this many years and said it earlier in this thread, these kunts will breed and bring their kids up the same, with no manners and no sense of right or wrong and it will just keep escalating.

I love liverpool and will defend it to the hilt, every day i miss it, but I am also happy I am away from it sometimes, I have two cousins involved in all this gang stuff in liverpool, they are making a fortune and i keep trying to get them to get out and move over here to open a business. they have promised me they are not using firearms, but that doesn't mean a bullet will not hit them. they are family and i have tried, just as i am sure some other families have tried but its hard to force them to stop. but if i thought they were involved in something like this, as hard as they are, their feet wouldn't touch the floor.

my sympathies to the jones family, especially to the mum who held him while his life drained away, think how horrific that must have been for her, her baby and she couldn't do anything for him except hold him and comfort him, she probably didn't have a clue what was going on and even now must be in a daze and not sure what happening.

sad times
112-1077774096

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:51 am

Totally agree with everything in your post peewee.

I was told on Saturday by a freind (won't say who for obvious reason's) that the police have decided to take matters into there own hands and feck the consequences. I was informed that the police were going to arrest all the know gang members involved ,and beat the living sh!te out of every last one of them , they will all then be charged with attempted murder or such like ,and will then hopefully start to grass one another up.

Now it appears that 10 people have been arrested overall ,7 yesterday and one of them fell out of a window whilst trying to escape (apparently).

Well i say good on them and hopefully they will terrorise these scumbags who have terrorised there community for years.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum