Kid 10 shot dead

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Sabre » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:59 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:RIP young Rhys , and if possible i think it would be a nice gesture for someone who is registered on blue kipper or if any blues are looking on our forum today , to send our sincere condolences to rhys's family from all on newkit.

That would be a nice gesture. I second that.

RIP Rhys.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:00 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:RIP young Rhys , and if possible i think it would be a nice gesture for someone who is registered on blue kipper or if any blues are looking on our forum today , to send our sincere condolences to rhys's family from all on newkit.

i'll second that
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:04 pm

Sabre wrote:

That would be a nice gesture. I second that.

RIP Rhys.

Will do.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MightyLFC » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:11 pm

RIP Rhys

:(
MightyLFC

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:27 am

As Leon posted somewhere

Rest In Peace young man, and may perpetual light shine upon you.

Plenty of good young lads up there for a kickabout, and it never goes dark either, so no need to get home for when yer ma' wants you in.

God Bless

Thoughts with the family also at this sad time.

You'll Never Walk Alone.
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:13 am

Rest in Peace Rhys. :(

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:01 am

Its hard for anyone to rest in peace in these times. I cant offer my RIP's because this young lad shouldnt be dead, he should be asleep in his bed and concentrating on whats happening tomorrow, does he play football, does he go on his mates trampoline or does he stay at home on his computer playing the latest game thats out. Enoughs enough, lets stop this bull :censored: before it gets worse. I do feel for the parents I really do but the fact is that lad should not be dead.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:36 am

Sad story, but it honestly doesn't surprise me.

More deaths like this will happen.

This is British society in 2007.

RIP kid.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MightyLFC » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:20 pm

Parents of the little :censored: who soot are to blame.
MightyLFC

Postby CardinalRed » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:45 pm

I don't know the Croxteth area and am not going to presume what it is like. The fact remains though that SOMEONE there knows who did this.... The kid who did it will have told somebody and all the time they do not give him up, they become complicit as well..... I know there are differing opinions on "grasses" and we have gone over this before but a line must be drawn between loyalty to the person who committed this terrible act and doing the right thing. How anyone can have watched young Rhys's parents make their appeal and not be touched by it is beyond me.... He must be caught and dealt with.
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Sky news make you sick with there 'on the spot - we bring you all the latest' cr@p! Is there any need for them to camp out in these shellshocked communities with their long lenses, angling for the slightest piece of information, or shots of the grieving family. Unreal.

Let them be - leave them all alone to grieve in peace with some dignity ffs! - Nothing is sacrosanct anymore..sh1thouses the lot of em.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:17 pm

this website has been set up by rhys`s friends. its heartbreaking.

http://www.lovingmemoryofrhys.piczo.com/?cr=1&rfm=y
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:17 pm

Sky news make you sick with there 'on the spot - we bring you all the latest' cr@p! Is there any need for them to camp out in these shellshocked communities with their long lenses, angling for the slightest piece of information, or shots of the grieving family. Unreal.

Let them be - leave them all alone to grieve in peace with some dignity ffs! - Nothing is sacrosanct anymore..sh1thouses the lot of em.

I hate 24 hour rolling news channels.

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:27 am

Paul C wrote:Madness, a teen on a BMX shooting an 11 year old kid, you don't even hear about things like that in the US, school shootings year but here in the England  :no

This country is going to sh.it  :angry:

If I wasn't in debt I'd be moving abroad like most of the people here  :(

I'll tell you how f*cked up it is. I've lived in Belfast most of my life, and there's been some hairy sh*t that's happened in my time way back in the day. But not once have I heard anything like this happen here. Just random and for no reason by another kid on a BMX, plus the fact that this was just an innocent wee boy playing football. I mean, what in the name of f*ck. I can't understand it. It's pointless even trying to. There's just some pure evil b@stards in this world. I hope they get this c*nt, no matter who he is or what age. The best thing for him is just to put him in a hole with no light and toss the key away and just push food in under the door. That's it. No other kind of justice is fitting enough.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:35 am

Kharhaz wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Makes me wonder, how many kids in future will turn out like this bearing in mind the amount of teenage pregnancies?
How is it that only recently (last 4 or 5 years) are teenagers becoming more of a problem?
I blame parents as much as anyone but the government have done little to help the parents and enouraged, through the laws they have passed, delinquents to have more rights.
Police cant do much, parents are limited. One thing left, let the people decide, beat the :censored: out of the little prats, prisons are full so surely we will be safe??

I don't know the exact stats but the UK is either top of the list for teenage pregnancies in Europe or at least very close to the top.

I think the problems stem from cultural changes and a general move towards a lack of discipline, and as red pointed out - a lack of morals and integrity. Partly influenced by the media.

In terms of gov't policy, you only have to look at the failure of ASBO's and electronic tagging as examples of a top-down approach that has failed to work.

I don't know if anyone saw the Panorama doc about tagging a while back but it exposed nigh on every flaw imaginable.

Then its a no brainer as to why so many brits are leaving this country to live elsewhere. This country is going downhill fast.

Doesn't really matter where you go, unless you move to a rural place, the chances are stuff like this will happen in populated areas. It's just a fact of life in every walk of life, sadly.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum