World cup official shot himself - Bbc news

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby mitch22 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:54 pm

Berlin's top World Cup official shot himself in the head just hours after the tournament ended and is now fighting for his life, police say.
Juergen Kiessling, 65, was rushed to hospital from his house in Reinickendorf, a suburb of Berlin, after a neighbour heard the shot.

The motive for the apparent suicide attempt is not yet clear.

German media report that he left two suicide notes - one for his daughter alone, and one for his family.

Berlin hosted the World Cup final on Sunday, when fans watched Italy beat France on penalties.

Mr Kiessling was known as "Mister WM" (Mr World Cup) by colleagues in Berlin. He was responsible for the hugely successful Fan Mile in Berlin city centre, a concourse where giant screens showed the matches to hundreds of thousands of fans who could not get tickets.

The tournament was widely seen as a great success for the host nation
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby thegreedo » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:05 pm

Aparently somebody told him Roberts was his new PA.

(please excuse the bad taste :no)
Last edited by thegreedo on Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:46 pm

Was reading about that before, quite shocking
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby shanks72 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:12 pm

:(
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:15 pm

Really sad news :(
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:17 am

how the funk do you shoot yourself in the head and miss all the vital parts? unless he has a massive head.

i dont believe in failed suicide attempts, if you really want to die then you  will do it properley
112-1077774096

Postby Paul C » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:57 am

peewee wrote:how the funk do you shoot yourself in the head and miss all the vital parts? unless he has a massive head.

i dont believe in failed suicide attempts, if you really want to die then you  will do it properley

:D  :bowdown

Sorry but that was a funny rant
Last edited by Paul C on Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:43 pm

peewee wrote:how the funk do you shoot yourself in the head and miss all the vital parts? unless he has a massive head.

Yeah maybe it was "A cry for help" I bet he wouldnt have missed a friggin penalty. :eyebrow
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bman » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:50 pm

Believe it or not apparently it is very difficult to shoot yourself in the head and be successful, (and die).

Shooting yourself in the temple is no good as the bullet has to penetrate the skull only from a few inches, and of course if does it has to hit the right part of the brain. Believe it or not the bullet can actually deflect away from the intended spot.

Well so I've been told from a copper who's come across this type of thing before, if you want to commit Herry kerry dont shoot yourself in the head FFS, you just might well live and have a nasty big dent in your head.  ???
Bman

Postby The Red Baron » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:52 pm

Bman wrote:

Believe it or not apparently it is very difficult to shoot yourself in the head and be successful, (and die).

Shooting yourself in the temple is no good as the bullet has to penetrate the skull only from a few inches, and of course if does it has to hit the right part of the brain. Believe it or not the bullet can actually deflect away from the intended spot.

Well so I've been told from a copper who's come across this type of thing before, if you want to commit Herry kerry dont shoot yourself in the head FFS, you just might well live and have a nasty big dent in your head.  ???

Ye learn something new everyday :D
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bman » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:56 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
Bman wrote:

Yep. How NOT to kill yourself   :D
Bman

Postby stmichael » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:00 pm

apparently frank lampard tried to shoot himself 24 times the other day, but every shot missed by miles.
Last edited by stmichael on Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:03 pm

stmichael wrote:apparently frank lampard tried to shoot himself 24 times the other day, but every shot missed by miles.

I was waiting for that to happen

:bowdown  :wwww  :bowdown
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mitch22 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:04 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
Bman wrote:

im sure a sawn off shotgun to the head would do the trick
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby Bman » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:08 pm

mitch22 wrote:
The Red Baron wrote:
Bman wrote:

im sure a sawn off shotgun to the head would do the trick

Only if its planted in the mouth and held at an upright angle to the brain.

Otherwise the power of the gun when pulling the trigger may well jault back, again possibly missing the right spot.

:D

I dont know  :laugh:
Bman

Next

Return to General Chat Forum