This brazilian guy who was shot - What a joke

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby neil » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:30 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Also explain to me this:

You say G.Bush did nto plan the attacks or whatever, but he said the following (roughly i am paraphrasing as i cant be bothered to get the exact words right now!):

'I just watched the TV AS the FIRST plane hit the towers', the thing is, there was NO tv coverage when the first tower was hit, so what the hell is he talking about?

???

Anyway I really, really, going to sleep now!!!

:D

I too was watchin the tv when the 1st plane struck the twin towers, as a result I saw the breaking news on bbc1 and then witnessed the 2nd plane. Much the same really. Were you confused as to what the president was actually watching at that time? I could understand your standpoint and deductions if the guy had said something like "I watched the 1st plane plunge into the world trade centre killing innocent mothers, fathers and children, live on the f.uckin telly"
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neilE » Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:14 am

Seems to me most of us are pretty much in agreement that this por sod is another victim of the same terrorist disease. The difference for me is that I do not want the authorities in MY country to behave just like the terrorists - LA I did look at those links you posted, and yes it makes a difference - shows MI5 or whoever to be imcompetent IMO, and certainly doesn't prove your point that our government is happy about terrorism in our country to suit their own ends. Like I said to you a few weeks ago, if you're paranoid, you'll always see a reason to support your first conclusion. Peewee is right that no-one, certainly not anyone posting on here, actually saw all the events we're talking about, so we're all interpreting information the media have given us - who's to see which are the red herrings?
Forget about the 7/7 attacks? - no way - those deluded idiots (my best effort to be fair to them) not only have they killed totally innocent people, but have caused the country - and especially their own religion, families and cultural group MASSIVE damage. (LA - do you really think that cos their families didn't know what they were up to that they're just patsies or something - of course they didn't want people close to them to know what they were up to! they would have been stopped!) My hope is that the moslem church authorities in this country will be more ready to dob in the extremists in future. Hopefully MI5 won't treat the names they get as "assets", and then maybe the muderous ideas will die away. I don't expect our government to make it any better for sure.
neilE

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:17 am

To 'Neil':
The last bit og your post is wat I actually meant to say, if that makes it any clearer. he was saying HE watched the first tower being hit by the plane!!! ???

To 'neilE': (whats with all the neils around here eh?? :D )
I hear what you are saying and you make some valed points, BUT what is your LAST sentence after all that?? 
I don't expect our government to make it any better for sure
I am not exactly sure in what context you are saying that, but either way, YOU TOO dont trust the goernment to sort it, Why Not??
76-1115222408

Postby neilE » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:12 am

I don't trust them to fix it because they can't admit they've made it worse with the Iraq thing. It's all "no concessions to terrorists", without making any attempt to understand why its happening. I don't believe - looking at the same sort of evidence that you are - that the government WANTS what is happening now. I see them as a bunch of ignorant politicians, trying to make people want to vote for them, and are mostly incompetent when it comes to actually making the world a better place - which is their job really.
I think you're instincts are generally pretty close, All thge conspiracy stuff you beleive in doesn't make sense to me
neilE

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:42 am

Unfortunatley things like that are going to happen in the intrests of the greater public saftey, Its a horrible thing to happen but as far as i was aware his status in the country was now ilegal because his visa had expired or something and he was running from the police for that reason most probably. Not to mention he had been in the vacinity of a house that was under survailance by the police. But he was inocent which it is wrong for him to have died however he was suspected for one thing or another. I feel the police officers in question were only doing what they deemed necessary the way they saw it was there was a guy who may very well have a bomb strapped to him ready and willing to blow himself and anyonme around him up and kill them. The world is full of ifs and buts, IF he had a bomb BUT he didnt. It will happen again but the next time it could be a real suicide bomber.

No matter what you say others will not agree. The only thing i can say is IF he had of been those police officers would very well have saved over 20 - 30 live that day BUT he wasnt and they took an inocent life. There is one thing to learn from this If you are asked to stop by the police do it.

I apologise if I offend anyone but this is my view on the facts and my opinions.
Last edited by Reinas No.1 Fan on Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:12 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:'I just watched the TV AS the FIRST plane hit the towers', the thing is, there was NO tv coverage when the first tower was hit, so what the hell is he talking about?

???

Anyway I really, really, going to sleep now!!!

there is footage of the first tower being hit. a french film crew was filming with the NYFD, following probationary fire fighters. they filmed the actual impact.

it was imposible to bush to be watching it live as he was at a school on florida.

in relation to the french documentary, its called 9/11 and i have a copy on dvd. the film crew actually film inside the towers after the impacts, they are also in one tower as the other one collapses. its quite a horrific film, you can hear peple hitting the canppy outside as they jump to escape the fire. watch it.

i have also considered the conspiracy theories, and like i have said previously is easy to make an argument for any occurence, things can always be viewed two ways, i think the moon landings are fake to be honest but now you are talking about the loss of life. bush did not need to kill innocent americans in order to invade iraq, he just had to use the WMD argument and invade anyway. as much as i dislike Bush and believe he lost the election, i dont think he actually had involvment in the 9/11 incidents, i do however believe the americans planted evidence in order to be able to point the finger.

there will always be crackpots looking for ways to undermine the governments. do you really think the people you are alleging to be involved would leave evidence, they would tie up every loose end, and then leave it to crackpots to find incidental things and try to piece together a conspiracy
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:13 am

peewee wrote:it was imposible to bush to be watching it live as he was at a school on florida.

Thats my point, but he said he did.
I'vealso got that DVD too, when the french guys were with the NYFD!!! Great DVD, that is!!!

The Moon Peewee, dont get me started!!

Also (very quickly!) yes he could have just used WMD as a reaon, but they want to change laws at home too, and bring in all the things they have such as iris scanners at airports as one quck example!
So it is the same reason an attack was needed here and mainland europe (madrid) so our governments go the same way, same for you (Bali) etc etc;

Anyway, football is calling so I gotta go eat!!
76-1115222408

Postby Woollyback » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:31 am

That 9/11 documentary is one of the most gripping pieces of television i've ever seen in my life
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:37 am

Woollyback wrote:That 9/11 documentary is one of the most gripping pieces of television i've ever seen in my life

its amazing, i know this sounds bad but we are so lucky to be able to watch something like that. when one building collapses and they are still in the other one, even after leaving they didnt realise the other building had collapsed.

i recomend if you havent seen this to watch it, try to imagine how weird it was for the firefighters to be in that situation and see how they deal with it, see how they react when they get back to the firehouse at different times. absolutley a must see documentary.

no doubt the conpiracy theorists will come up with some reason why the firefighters had a camera crew with them and say they were also in on the plot
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:06 am

peewee wrote:no doubt the conpiracy theorists will come up with some reason why the firefighters had a camera crew with them and say they were also in on the plot

:laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:59 pm

Alot of pot heads usually think there is a conspiracy theory,Paranoid.............not me  :D
66-1112520797

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:56 am

peewee wrote:no doubt the conpiracy theorists will come up with some reason why the firefighters had a camera crew with them and say they were also in on the plot

That comment doesnt make sense to me, the FYPD defo were not involved IMO!!! They have been fighting to get the tapes of the day out but the US Govt are'nt having it, so FYPD have leaked a few over the years!
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:26 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:

That comment doesnt make sense to me, the FYPD defo were not involved IMO!!! They have been fighting to get the tapes of the day out but the US Govt are'nt having it, so FYPD have leaked a few over the years!

maybe its a double bluff    ???
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:03 am

following on from previous comments highlighting iraq : as soon as the the sunni muslims ratify the constitution in iraq, we may find that insurgency starts to decline
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:24 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:

rumour has it that the FYPD are merely a conspiracy thought up by the FDNY :rasp
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum