This brazilian guy who was shot - What a joke

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:13 pm

just wandered about your thoughts on this innocent brazilian guy being shot under suspect of being a suicide bomber.

at no time was he aware that he was being followed by the police. hardly surprising considering he was a normal everyday pedestrian.

at no point was he wearing a large jacket that would suggest that he was a suicide bomber.

at no point did he run from the police.

yet he gets tied down and retrained and still gets shot eight times in the head. ian blair, the higest ranked police officer in london can't survive this surely? if he does, i'd like to know how.

the thing is, in terms of the enquiry into the gross police incompetence, you can guarantee that everything will get swept under the carpet as usual.

what a disgrace. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Afroman » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:15 pm

I thought he ran and tried to get onto a train?
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:17 pm

too catch it probally
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Afroman » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:18 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:too catch it probally

Yeh maybe they thought he was running from them but he was just running because he was late.
Never looked at it like that before
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:26 pm

apparently to the police, the man jumped over the railing to get onto the train.
but bystanders claimed he walked through normally.
STRANGE. ???
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:34 pm

disgrace........if it had been a blonde haired,blue eyed bloke that day it wouldnt have happened
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:35 pm

It's a disgrace the poliice statement totally contradicted all the eyewitnesses!!It seems his fate was sealed as soon as he left the flat where he lived he was tailed!! And the officers all told if he entered the underground to take him out!As St Mike said he was'nt wearing a bulky coat only a denim jacket! The intelligence service should be held responsible for this,they put this innocent man in the frame.
I feel for the cop who pulled the trigger,he really thought the guy was about to let a bomb off and was only carrying out orders!! Ironically if this guy was a bomber the trigger cop would be a hero.Its a cert the policeman falls for it though and the senior cops dont!
66-1120597113

Postby Alonso14 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:47 pm

If he was being followed from his house, then why did they allow him to enter the station knowing he was a bomber?
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:48 pm

police orders were completely ignored. apparently the order was to stop him getting on the tube in the first place. so once he was on the tube, this was blatant disregard of police instructions. who said "shoot"?  ???

if there was ever a worse time to shoot an innocent man, it was on a train, literally centimetres from other innocent passengers.
Last edited by stmichael on Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby neilE » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:53 pm

Whoever issued the order to shoot the guy should be arrested for murder, not just sacked. If the latest stories going round are true, that the bloke wasn't even running, just got on his train & sat down, before they jumped on him and blew his brains all over the floor, then senior police should be tried for "conspiracy to pervert the course of justice", or whatever the words are. Whatever the provocation from terrorists, we CANNOT allow this country to become somewhere where the police make their own rules, including trying to justify killing ordinary people, and making up stories to prove their case :angry:
neilE

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:01 pm

I posted about this days ago, and when it first happened i KNEW there was someting wrong, but NO, everybody jumps on me like I am a nutcase. Anyway I posted about this in the 'Major Crashes In London' thread or whatever it is called.
Also I heard about these leaked documents a couple of days before it was in the mass media!!!

VERY SURPRISED to see that NOT ONE of you has even mentioned the guy (Jean Charles de Menezes) who was shot dead by Police!!! Nice to see you all care so much!!!
TBH that is very sad and bewildering, but to me it shows that the propaganda in this country is doing its work on most people, as they have just let this story pass by without a mention!!!   

Well I qouted the above to show that I WAS CORRECT in my pre-judgement of the police!!
For those that dont know, the guy did NOT RUN, he DID put his travelcard through the machine and he actually took a SEAT, yes, thats right, HE WAS SHOT DEAD WHILST SITTING IN HIS SEAT!!!  WTF!!!!

Do you know WHY this happened, because the guy that was supposed to be watching the house of the suspected Shepherds Bush bomber, went for a f.ucking P.ISS!!!  And therefore was unable to get a photo of the guy leaving the premises.
So much for British Intelligence, they shoot this guy dead and the supposed bomber makes his way to Italy via the Eurotunnel!!!

So I think it is time people actually woke up to what is going on around us, look TBH, I know some of you think I am a crackpot and conspiracy theorist, but that is up to you.
If you are too blind, stupid or simply bone idle and don't give a f.uck and accept the 'Official' line that is given to everyone, that is more fool you!!!

I just want to try and spread the word of what goes on around us, but people tend to ridicule (as per your perogative) and make a joke and laugh, all I have to say is

PEOPLE WAKE UP FFS!!!   PLEASE

It is being idle and not taking a care in whats going on, that will actually allow this type of thing to continue!!!

We are beginning to see the birth of Martial Law (obviously in its infancy!) and we have to stop it!!!

For those that remember my post on the original London Tube attacks will remember me saying that I believed the Government had some involvement, I have posted a link (two posts above this one!!) that shows something that might actually make you think!!! 
But then again, from the replies i always see here, Probably Not!!!

My third eye is open, is yours??

R.I.P  Jean Charles de Menezes  YNWA

Also plese go to these two link below and you might actually start to wake up!!!
In relation to the second one - Go on tell me the odds of this actually happening?? Have you seen this footage before?? have you heard about it being reported?? Its all B.*ll*c*ks people!!!
.....If you want the whole transcript, LFC#1, posted it after watcing the link I posted....A link to thread I originally posted in is here and continue to page 27 for the transcript!!!
http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=12105&start=500

http://www.infowars.com/article....set.htm

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/article....ses.htm
76-1115222408

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:03 pm

stmichael wrote:police orders were completely ignored. apparently the order was to stop him getting on the tube in the first place. so once he was on the tube, this was blatant disregard of police instructions. who said "shoot"?  ???

if there was ever a worse time to shoot an innocent man, it was on a train, literally centimetres from other innocent passengers.

More like the police are trying to say he was meant to be stopped before he entered the tube to protect themselves!And conveniently make it look like the guncop panicked and disobeyed orders,hence shiffting all blame onto the the shooter!! A shoot to kill policy was in place and rightly so under the circumstances!Intelligence are to blame,they pointed the finger at an electrician with no links to terrorism.The bigwigs are keen to be praised in a major crime bust and when crime levels fall,but when a f-ck up occurs its pass the buck time!Its sick!!
66-1120597113

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:04 pm

To whoever asked why wasnt he stopped from going in the station - It was because the person watching the house went for a p.iss and was unable to get a picture of him!!!

Also I stated on the day it happened - if they knew he was a terrorist, why let him get on a bus (which we all now due to 7/7 was a target of choice) and then ALSO go in the station, to me this was just TOO suspect, but as I said above, everybody thought i was a crackpot for thinking in such a way!!!

Maybe people will think before slating someones opinion, I knew it was blatantly a mistake from the get go!!! But I am not here to gloat, why should I, there is a dead man more important that needs to be considered!!!!

:angry:
76-1115222408

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:07 pm

liverpoolanytime, calm down calm down :oh: :p  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:08 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:To whoever asked why wasnt he stopped from going in the station - It was because the person watching the house went for a p.iss and was unable to get a picture of him!!!

Also I stated on the day it happened - if they knew he was a terrorist, why let him get on a bus (which we all now due to 7/7 was a target of choice) and then ALSO go in the station, to me this was just TOO suspect, but as I said above, everybody thought i was a crackpot for thinking in such a way!!!

Maybe people will think before slating someones opinion, I knew it was blatantly a mistake from the get go!!! But I am not here to gloat, why should I, there is a dead man more important that needs to be considered!!!!

:angry:

Ok give urself a pat on the back!! And the cop who was watching the flat did not state he was takin a leak!! In his report he said he was relieving himself!!
Wan-ing maybe??? ???  ???
66-1120597113

Next

Return to General Chat Forum