Kid 10 shot dead

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:16 pm

A kid of 10 has been shot in the head in Crocky Park by a lad goin past on a BMX.
What the feck is the country coming to?
Get rid of these hoody gang b@stards zero tollerence for all.
National service is the way forward.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:19 pm

Yeah I just seen that on Sky News, what the hell is going on?

No wonder parents are afraid to let their children out to play
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:20 pm

See it on the news before 'The Fir Tree' wasn't it.

Nothing shocks me anymore in this   :no
Last edited by red37 on Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:53 pm

11 years old on ITV. Sad, my oldest is 11 and just coming into adult situations. National service isnt the way forward, the public deciding that weve all had enough is the way forward. Time to take back our streets i think.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:12 am

Madness, a teen on a BMX shooting an 11 year old kid, you don't even hear about things like that in the US, school shootings year but here in the England  :no

This country is going to sh.it  :angry:

If I wasn't in debt I'd be moving abroad like most of the people here  :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:20 am

This is down to shit parenting, they've got no control over their kids, what they read, what they watch, where they go. This Country has become a toilet. Everything in the media encourages the disintegration of morals, family and honesty. I'm sounding like a pensioner (nowhere near) but Mary Whitehouse was not wrong.
11 years old and shot to death...WTF.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:28 am

redtrader is right. too many kids now get their heads filled with their rights and consequently they couldn't give a sh*t about anyone else's. the parents don't give a toss and when questioned will just blame it on the council for not giving them berkeley blue & sky telly at the taxpayers expense. it's time kids started to fear the consequences of crime ie. getting brought home by the police and having the sh*t knocked out of them by their dad. i wonder if this murderous scrote even knows who his dad is?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:29 am

redtrader74 wrote:This is down to shit parenting, they've got no control over their kids, what they read, what they watch, where they go. This Country has become a toilet. Everything in the media encourages the disintegration of morals, family and honesty. I'm sounding like a pensioner (nowhere near) but Mary Whitehouse was not wrong.
11 years old and shot to death...WTF.

Agree totally. Across the road from us is a woman who has got 4 kids to 4 different dads and all the kids are animals. They are out until all hours and just cause agro for everyone around our area. Social services need to be earning there wage around here and sort out what parents are fit and those who are not.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:33 am

Tragic, and to think this was committed by someone described as being a teenager on a bmx is even more shocking.

Difficult to make early judgements in cases such as this where you don't know the full story or the exact facts, but everything points to this being a case of delinquency of the very worst order.

There is no such thing as zero tolerance, and nat service isn't the way forward. It begins and ends in the home IMO, WTF are the parents doing to breed such nutters?

The gov't could start by imposing harsher sentences for the very worst offenders as a deterrent, only once they have sorted out the lack of prison space that is.
LFC2007

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:39 am

LFC2007 wrote:Tragic, and to think this was committed by someone described as being a teenager on a bmx is even more shocking.

Difficult to make early judgements in cases such as this where you don't know the full story or the exact facts, but everything points to this being a case of delinquency of the very worst order.

There is no such thing as zero tolerance, and nat service isn't the way forward. It begins and ends in the home IMO, WTF are the parents doing to breed such nutters?

The gov't could start by imposing harsher sentences for the very worst offenders as a deterrent, only once they have sorted out the lack of prison space that is.

Makes me wonder, how many kids in future will turn out like this bearing in mind the amount of teenage pregnancies?
How is it that only recently (last 4 or 5 years) are teenagers becoming more of a problem?
I blame parents as much as anyone but the government have done little to help the parents and enouraged, through the laws they have passed, delinquents to have more rights.
Police cant do much, parents are limited. One thing left, let the people decide, beat the :censored: out of the little prats, prisons are full so surely we will be safe??
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:39 am

There is no need for more prisons, chuck another bunk in the cell and you've just doubled the prison spaces.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:48 am

Kharhaz wrote:Makes me wonder, how many kids in future will turn out like this bearing in mind the amount of teenage pregnancies?
How is it that only recently (last 4 or 5 years) are teenagers becoming more of a problem?
I blame parents as much as anyone but the government have done little to help the parents and enouraged, through the laws they have passed, delinquents to have more rights.
Police cant do much, parents are limited. One thing left, let the people decide, beat the :censored: out of the little prats, prisons are full so surely we will be safe??

I don't know the exact stats but the UK is either top of the list for teenage pregnancies in Europe or at least very close to the top.

I think the problems stem from cultural changes and a general move towards a lack of discipline, and as red pointed out - a lack of morals and integrity. Partly influenced by the media.

In terms of gov't policy, you only have to look at the failure of ASBO's and electronic tagging as examples of a top-down approach that has failed to work.

I don't know if anyone saw the Panorama doc about tagging a while back but it exposed nigh on every flaw imaginable.
LFC2007

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:58 am

LFC2007 wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Makes me wonder, how many kids in future will turn out like this bearing in mind the amount of teenage pregnancies?

I don't know the exact stats but the UK is either top of the list for teenage pregnancies in Europe or at least very close to the top.

I think the problems stem from cultural changes and a general move towards a lack of discipline, and as red pointed out - a lack of morals and integrity. Partly influenced by the media.

In terms of gov't policy, you only have to look at the failure of ASBO's and electronic tagging as examples of a top-down approach that has failed to work.

I don't know if anyone saw the Panorama doc about tagging a while back but it exposed nigh on every flaw imaginable.

Then its a no brainer as to why so many brits are leaving this country to live elsewhere. This country is going downhill fast.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:01 am

Kharhaz wrote:Then its a no brainer as to why so many brits are leaving this country to live elsewhere. This country is going downhill fast.

To be honest I don't think people emigrate solely to get away from the standards of our judicial system, I'd say more Brits move abroad as a lifestyle choice or for economic reasons.
LFC2007

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:18 am

with all the abuse about bad parenting on here i hope we are talking about the offender and not the victim, he was an 11 year old boy playing football with his friends at 7.30pm, nothing wrong with that in the slightest.

I feel he is an innocent bystander in this, the shots were probably aimed at the pub and not at him.

anyway another chance for the f*ckwits of britain to castigate the city for the actions of one person.

with regards to people moving abroad, the ones i know moved to better their lives, however most will happily now say they are better away from the UK with its crime and immigration problems.
112-1077774096

Next

Return to General Chat Forum