How long will it be before we challenge again? - Will it be in rafas time?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:12 am

Sooner or later it will catch up with you but surely you have to be playing the games in order for burnout to happen? Gerrard does play a lot of game as does Carragher but in all fairness players are rested after one game nowadays ! lets try burning out a player for a couple of weeks sure beats losing a player for months through injury.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sarge » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:39 am

LittleHobo wrote:How many players now are we short of being able to make a challenge for the premiership?

alonso - at times, but overall no

bellamy - no
crouch - no

what the f..?
http://www.pbh2.com/humor/soccer-dive-gifs/attachment/soccer-dive-gifs-2/
Sarge

Postby crazyhorse » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:26 am

teamleader1 wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:Before we are ready to challenge again Littlehobo I think we need a drastic rethink of club policy and the players. Instead of buying a new stadium I think we should scrap that, and stay at Anfield. We should put that money towards transfer funds and buy Ronaldinho, Kaka, Nesta, Rooney, C Ronaldo, Henry, Fabregas , Miguel for £30m and some other portugese CB for s vastly inflated price. 

Also we should see if Wenger wants to become our chief scout and offer  Capello and Rikkard coaching jobs in the boot room, then maybe we will challenge for the title.

And where the fk does David Moyes fit in?  :wwww

BOOT ROOM GIMP!!!!!!!

:rasp  :pirate  :buttrock  :wwww
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion