Liverpool poems - Long time no see newkitters!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Well I'm glad to see the old place is still nice and drab. Same ol' smileys, same ol' grey and still a few of the old faces. It's good to be back.

Anyway, I've written some more Liverpool poems since I last appeared on these hallowed pages and I'd love some feedback from fans as educated as all of you. So I thought I'd put up a link here to the page:

Liverpool poems

So anyone who wants to can take a gander at the new stuff and take a look back at the older stuff. The further you get down the page, the newer everything is. I look forward to a little feedback.

Good to be back amongst the newkitters,
The Ace1983
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thingy » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:03 pm

I havent been here long enough to know you Ace, so hello :) . Them poems are great mate, keep them coming.
Thingy

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:40 pm

Ray of Hope and Sum of strength are me favourites of your new stuff Ace . Excellent work mate , keep it up . Welcome back aswell mate.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:12 am

Welcome back, Ace. Trust me: you haven't missed much on here. In fact, your spell away turned out to be a blessing in all probability. So much noise in the forum (if you know what I mean) recently.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:33 am

Emerald Red wrote:Welcome back, Ace. Trust me: you haven't missed much on here. In fact, your spell away turned out to be a blessing in all probability. So much noise in the forum (if you know what I mean) recently.

Many times people say similar things to that, the forums gone to pot, its not like it used to be, it used to be sensible, good discussions.....

No it didnt. Let me tell you, dig up any topic from the past ( not aimed at GBJH as he does it for fun !) but as it was then it is now. In fact back then there wasnt as much to talk about, we never had the yanks in control ! The forum has become more entertaining these days because of these events, the new members with there views (incidentally just because they are new to this forum doesnt mean they have only just started to support LFC !) more controversial suggestions but on the same level more responses are being put forward.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:41 am

where u been dude? jail? :D
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:27 am

neil wrote:where u been dude? jail? :D

jail, opium den, all midget brothel.... I've been around.
:D
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:36 am

The Ray Of Hope poem is outstanding
:bowdown
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:38 pm

Wordsworth was a toffee :D

Yeh Ray of Hope and the epic An Epic... Crimson clouds... wonderful stuff
PhiLFC

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:04 pm

Not into poetry but welcome back anyway Ace. :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:33 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Welcome back, Ace. Trust me: you haven't missed much on here. In fact, your spell away turned out to be a blessing in all probability. So much noise in the forum (if you know what I mean) recently.

Many times people say similar things to that, the forums gone to pot, its not like it used to be, it used to be sensible, good discussions.....

No it didnt. Let me tell you, dig up any topic from the past ( not aimed at GBJH as he does it for fun !) but as it was then it is now. In fact back then there wasnt as much to talk about, we never had the yanks in control ! The forum has become more entertaining these days because of these events, the new members with there views (incidentally just because they are new to this forum doesnt mean they have only just started to support LFC !) more controversial suggestions but on the same level more responses are being put forward.

I disagree. Too many arguments.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:24 am

Oh yeah the arguments are tedious to read, but other than that !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion