A new era has begun! - La viva espana!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby greenred » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:53 pm

Goodnight? your off to bed early.your missing a great match on the box stu.I think you`ll find that REAL fans still have a brain in their head and dont blindly accept everything Moores and Parry do.Im disappointed we didnt appoint MON but you`ll notice i dont resort to personal abuse to those who disagree with me.I wish Benitez well and i obviously hope im wrong about him........So your a Paddy?I dont know whether to laugh or cry at that piece of information :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:03 pm

I was simply wishing you a good nite while i went out and enjoyed myself... at what point do i abuse you? ???

Also, i was born in Oxford street hospital Liverpool city centre, my parents are from Toxteth and Nairsborough in yorkshire...

How exactly am i a paddy? :D

Wrong again. :D
115-1073096938

Postby glenbuck patriot » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:41 pm

And the only place FAILURE comes before the SACK is in the DICTIONARY..... Glenbuck Patriot!
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby zarababe » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:43 pm

greenred wrote:He`s won nothing in england.Why should we care about him?He is nothing.He is nothing.

This is your rationale for appointing O'Neil...what tactical knowledge have you based this ludicorous arguement on.... ?

How can you call Benitez "nothing".. instead of being reasonable you have shown that in fact your out of touch with other supporters who actually attend matches, ex- Liverpool players whose opionions count for something (in most cases) and that you have been out of sink with the views of most "experts in the game" who have referred to his appointment as shrewd... and massive for the club. 

Forget who should have been appointed. NOW.. get behind the new Boss and support the team!

END.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:47 pm

Marry me :D
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:50 pm

And the only place FAILURE comes before the SACK is in the DICTIONARY..... Glenbuck Patriot!

:D
115-1073096938

Postby stapo1000 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:54 pm

how can the appointment of benitez be a poor decision?
like rick parry said, we need a manager who has won trophies.
benitez has plenty of experience with winning trophies at the TOP LEVEL.
sure o'neill has won trophies but only in a league with a lower standard of football than the premiership - at celtic, he is just a big fish in a small pond. benitez is a born winner and he WILL win plenty of silverware at the club.
trust me - he is the man for the job!!
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:23 am

Benitez has turned Valencia into a team that beat Real Madrid and Barcelona - two of the best sides in the world.

His Valencia team completely outplayed us in the 2002/03 Champions league both home and away and Valencia just woin the UEFA cup against Marseille a side we failed to beat.

With mangers it is like players, if they are quality the will get the job done no matter where they are. Sure, he will need time, but with the support of fans and palyers alike Benitez can bring great things to the club.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:06 am

stu_the_red wrote:I was simply wishing you a good nite while i went out and enjoyed myself... at what point do i abuse you? ???

Also, i was born in Oxford street hospital Liverpool city centre, my parents are from Toxteth and Nairsborough in yorkshire...

How exactly am i a paddy? :D

Wrong again. :D

You told me in a previous conversation that your grandparents were Irish.If you want to deny your heritage than you are no different to NAZIS.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:57 am

...The situation he inherited at Valencia was different as they were already the best team in europe,he had less of a job to do

Best in Europe huh? My record shows that Valencia did not win anything in Europe until Rafa arrived.

If you think that inheriting a good set of star players are an easy path to success, then Queroz's Real should dominate the world by now...:D

C'mon...get behind Rafa 100% now !!!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion