A new era has begun! - La viva espana!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Redtribe » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:35 am

How can people be on the mans case already all he has done is give a press conference anyone who is negating his arival is obviously not a LFC supporter!
(Apparently its all in the support!!!!!!!!)
He has my full backing he has given no reason for me not to do so!
Good Luck Beni!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simic_ie » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:39 am

Greenred have you been partaking in the looney juice again??? Me thinks you are trying to ind this forum up :;): :D
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:29 am

We have made a monumental mistake.O`Neill was our manager and we have seriously fu.cked up.The supporters know nothing of course,they,the board know more than us.We thought O`Neill was the man,one of us.But no,we need another foreigner we never heard of.Holy Fu.ck is there no one else who thinks we dont need an unknown spaniard? Shi.t we are missing out on O`Neill!!!!

Lmao...

Simic i agree with ya mate.... i can spot a wind up when i see one. :D

Unless of course he's being serious? ???

O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil, O'Neil....

NOT GOOD ENOUGH, OVERATED MEDIA DARLING!!! END OF.

Also, not everyone wanted O'Neil. People i know and speak to on a regular basis FROM LIVERPOOL wanted the board to appoint the right man after Houllier. The opinion around the city is now we have the right man. Again... thats not the overated media darling who's winning of the scottish 2 horse race is gloryfied and made out to be something it isn't at every opportunity. :p
115-1073096938

Postby JohnBull » Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:10 am

I think Benetiz has come to us because the board have given him the control over the team that managers never get in Spain.
I originally wanted O'Neil, who would have been a good manager for Liverpool, but after reading as much as possible about Benitez I'm happy that we've got the best deal by far (including Chelski's new one).
I'd be surprised if we get a mass influx of players from Valencia, he doesn't seem to be the kind of fellow who would want to just rebuild that team here.
As I've posted elsewhere - the best managerial move by Liverpool since Paisley.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:28 pm

No its not a wind up.I never heard one person calling for Benitez until his name was linked to Liverpool a couple of weeks ago.Not one single person.What are we now,fukkin sheep?The bloke won the spanish league with Hector Cuper`s team.If we admire Valencia so much then why dont we hire the bloke responsible for their success, HECTOR CUPER? I really hope im wrong,that a manc loving spaniard can become a great Liverpool manager.I just have a terrible doubt.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:53 pm

i cant belive what utter drivel people can spout
apparently now he loves man u

lol
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:54 pm

And tell me will it be houliers team that wins things
next year lol
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:00 pm

Redtribe wrote:i cant belive what utter drivel people can spout
apparently now he loves man u

lol

Drivel? he`s on record stating his admiration for the scum.He spent time at old trafford studying them.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:02 pm

Redtribe wrote:And tell me will it be houliers team that wins things
next year lol

Houlliers team win things? your having a laugh mate.Havent you heard he got the sack? :laugh:
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:30 pm

What he's saying is, if we win the league next season, will it be Houllier's team?

You're talking out your ****** because we didn't get the overated irishman.

Not being funny, i can tell you're irish.
115-1073096938

Postby begintoend » Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:08 am

greenred wrote:The bloke won the spanish league with Hector Cuper`s team.If we admire Valencia so much then why dont we hire the bloke responsible for their success, HECTOR CUPER?

Cuper's team??? Beni built his own team.

Cuper's team was built around Mendieta, Kily Gonzalez, Ayala, Carew, Lopez, Juan Sanchez, Angloma, Albeda, Diego Alonso, Pallegrino and a few matches with Baraja and Aimar.They played on a defensive, counter-attacking style.

Beni team: Baraja, Aimar, Ayala, Albeda, Vicente, Mista, Carboni, Marchena, Rufete, Angulo...etc
This cup winning team plays on a direct attacking style. Being stronger in every department.

Its Beni's team that won more success. Cuper left Beni with a good crop of players. It takes a good coach like Beni to transform them into championship winners. Cuper took over Inter with a good wagon of championship players, but still his success has been limited. Beni crafted his success, cuper played no part in it.

These are 2 good coaches. I'll have Beni over Cuper anytime.
O'neil is also not that bad a coach, but going by credentials and standards of football played, till has more steps to climb to reach the status.
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:17 pm

stu_the_red wrote:What he's saying is, if we win the league next season, will it be Houllier's team?

You're talking out your ****** because we didn't get the overated irishman.

Not being funny, i can tell you're irish.

I knew exactly what he was saying.I was laughing at the idea of a "houllier team" winning the league next season.If Benitez turns that rabble into title winners next year than he will deserve all the plaudits.The situation he inherited at Valencia was different as they were already the best team in europe,he had less of a job to do.

what has my nationality got to do with anything? I know you hate the irish but i reckon its irrelevant to the Benitez discussion.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:56 pm

Stop grappling at straws.. you know you've been tacticalaly out manouevred by all of us who have bothered to respond to you drivel... 

Admiration for the scum is not allegiance to the Manc's... for over 8-10 years the scum have dominated .. that's a fact whether u or I like it or not.

Houllier and Ferguson were mates... now you'll say he was colluding with the Devil?  Like I said a few posts-ago.. Get Al life!
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:15 pm

zarababe wrote:Stop grappling at straws.. you know you've been tacticalaly out manouevred by all of us who have bothered to respond to you drivel... 

Admiration for the scum is not allegiance to the Manc's... for over 8-10 years the scum have dominated .. that's a fact whether u or I like it or not.

Houllier and Ferguson were mates... now you'll say he was colluding with the Devil?  Like I said a few posts-ago.. Get Al life!

tactically outmanoeuvred? How exactly? :laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:59 pm

what has my nationality got to do with anything? I know you hate the irish but i reckon its irrelevant to the Benitez discussion.

Lol.... i hate the irish? ??? Ok sunshine...

I'm called Stuart MURPHY, and having an irish Grandfather and other members of my family being Irish i doubt what you are saying is true.

:) :D

We got the best man for the job and ALL the REAL fans are happy with the appointment made. Goodnite. :)
115-1073096938

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion