Comings and goings - Starting 11 for 06/07 season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Redbird7 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:07 am

LFCNUTTER wrote:
Redbird7 wrote:oh,gosh.
marca says simao will go to valencia.

Simao llega a un acuerdo con el Valencia por cuatro temporadas
El extremo zurdo del Benfica Simao Sabrosa ha llegado a un acuerdo con el Valencia para las cuatro próximas temporadas, a razón de 2,5 millones por cada una de ellas, y sólo resta el beneplácito del club lisboeta, informa la prensa lusa. Sin embargo, todavía faltan muchas negociaciones para que la operación fructifique, pues el Benfica no está dispuesto a bajar de los 20 millones de euros que pide por el internacional portugués.

La prensa deportiva señala que el director deportivo del Valencia, el italiano Amedeo Carboni, deberá viajar a Lisboa esta semana para intentar cerrar el acuerdo, después de que el club haya ofrecido entre 15 y 16 millones de euros y el pase del delantero italiano Marco Di Vaio.

El representante de éste, Francesco Zavagli, afirmó que un traspaso "podría ser una buena solución" y que Di Vaio "no tendría ningún problema en jugar en Portugal y en el Benfica". Sin embargo, la prensa señala que el presidente encarnado, Luis Felipe Vieira, pretende cerrar el acuerdo a cambio de una remuneración meramente económica, pues el perfil del delantero italiano no se ajusta a los deseos del técnico del Benfica, Fernando Santos.

El Valencia tendrá que darse prisa en sus negociaciones, porque desde Inglaterra comienzan a llegar rumores del interés del Tottenham, que habría hecho al jugador una propuesta superior a la del equipo español. El que nunca ha dejado de estar interesado es el Liverpool, entrenado por el español Rafael Benítez, que ya intentó la pasada temporada fichar en dos ocasiones al extremo.

Las negociaciones podrían cerrarse en los próximos días, tal y como demuestran la ausencia del extremo portugués en la presentación del conjunto lisboeta del pasado sábado y las declaraciones de Vieira tras la misma: "Si Simao no vino es porque hay algo".

i cant understand spanish... :help

will marks says simao go to valence. Simao reaches an agreement with the Valencia by four seasons the left-handed end of the Benfica Flavorful Simao has reached an agreement with the Valencia for the four next seasons, at the rate of 2.5 million by each one of them, and it only reduces the approval of the lisboeta club, informs the press lusa. Nevertheless, still they lack many negotiations so that the operation fructifies, because the Benfica is not arranged to lower of the 20 million euros that request by the international Portuguese. The sport press indicates that sport director of the Valencia, the Italian Amedeo Carboni, will have to travel to Lisbon this week to try to close the agreement, after the club has offered between 15 and 16 million euros and pass of the Italian forward Frame I gave Vaio. The representative of this one, Francesco Zavagli, affirmed that a crossing "could be a good solution" and that I gave Vaio "would not have no problem in playing in Portugal and the Benfica". Nevertheless, the press indicates that the incarnated president, Luis Felipe Vieira, try to close the agreement in exchange for an economic remuneration, because the profile of the Italian forward does not adjust to desires of the technician of the Benfica, Fernando merely Holy. The Valencia will have to hurry in its negotiations, because from England they begin to arrive rumors of the interest of the Tottenham, that would have made to the player a proposal superior to the one of the Spanish equipment. The one that never has let be interested is the Liverpool, trained by the Spanish Rafael Benítez, who already tried the last season to file in two occasions to the end. The negotiations could be closed in the next days, so and as they demonstrate to the absence of the Portuguese end in the presentation of the lisboeta set of the last Saturday and the declarations of Vieira after the same one: "If Simao did not come it is because there is something". i cant understand spanish... Back to top

Thank you so much,LFCNUTTER.

i love you :D
Redbird7

Postby tubby » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:11 am

Even if he does not go to Valencia I cant see him coming here. if we dont have 12M for Alves how will we affod Simao.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redbird7 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:16 am

yeah...i know now he is too expensive.

but pennant,right side midfielder joined us!!
:)
he wears 16.
Redbird7

Postby neil » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:58 am

now then, what about this line-up
reina
aurelio
paletta
agger
sissoko
alonso
gerrard
gonzales
pennant
bellamy
fowler
thats my team, you may have your own favourites, good on ya, but leave my attack minded '3 at the back' team alone.

:buttrock
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby scouser 'til I die » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:23 pm

ur missing out carragher  :oops:   :down:   :veryangry

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby neil » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:26 pm

No I'm not, hes sat on the bench.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:32 pm

neil wrote:No I'm not, hes sat on the bench.

fool.  ???
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:39 pm

now you guys leave my team alone, pick your own ffs
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:44 pm

neil wrote:now you guys leave my team alone, pick your own ffs

Neil i've read alot of your posts and the majority of them are a bit tongue and cheek.
I hope this one is, if not i am shocked.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:52 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:

Neil i've read alot of your posts and the majority of them are a bit tongue and cheek.

Ace, its probably the most tongue in cheek post I've done mate.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:25 pm

neil wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:

Ace, its probably the most tongue in cheek post I've done mate.

Ah right, i thought you may have lost the plot mate, that kamakaze line-up looks like it was designed in the Kevin Keegan school of non existent defence school.

But it would lead to an exciting season with over 100 goals scored and about the same conceded.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion