Brazil v croatia

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Lionheart » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:13 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
So presuming that and contradicting yourself on what you just said (my last sentence in particular) makes you look like some supersilious prat   
:D

So because I'm not "qualified" to speak for Australians, that does not mean I am not entitled to my view. As I live here I get the first hand hype that surrounds 'soccer' at the mo and the Australian national team. So I am entitled as any other person in the world is to give his or her view on any sporting tournament. I dont need to presume your goals of achievement Australians do that well enough  :laugh:

As for you last sentence this is true and you are a great sporting nation per population.  :buttrock  But if I had a dollar for every time I've heard that same comment.

The reason for me comments about the Aussies, is simply the English get bashed for saying or hoping to win the WC. But every nation would expect or hope something even Oz. I hope the team do well and I will follow them and I'm sure if the can play like they did against Japan they will get out of there group.

What??

Where's babelfish when you need it??  :sleep

Typical response from a typical kid

Don't be such a prat.
1. My 'kid' days are long gone. I've got arthritis, gout and a few other ailments associated with older age.
2. You make no sense...reread your post and then write it in comprehensible english. If I don't understand (I'm not stupid contrary to what you might believe), YOU haven't explained yourself well enough. So try again.   

:eyebrow

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:41 am

Why are you fighting over Australia? We all know that they won't make it beyond the QF.
48-1119859832

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:36 am

Don't be such a prat.
1. My 'kid' days are long gone. I've got arthritis, gout and a few other ailments associated with older age.
2. You make no sense...reread your post and then write it in comprehensible english. If I don't understand (I'm not stupid contrary to what you might believe), YOU haven't explained yourself well enough. So try again.   

:eyebrow[/quote]
The first sentence you've cut off from the original post, why have you done that ?

What dont you understand about it Lionheart, your to ignorant to reply to it. You said I dont have any right to say what Australias personall hopes and goals are, read the second paragraph what dont you understand ? Its there in plain English ?

If you dont understand that by now and you have arthritus, you could stay off the keyboard this would help especially if its in your fingers. Or otherwise I'm sure you still can go back to TAFE and do an English course to help with your understanding of the language. Theres a suggestion or two.

Lets not carry this stupid arguement on any further unless you wish to reply to my "babel" post otherwise I'll ignore your tripe about the AUssie 'soccer' team.

:shifty
66-1112520797

Postby Lionheart » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:39 pm

Bamaga man wrote:Don't be such a prat.

The first sentence you've cut off from the original post, why have you done that ?

What dont you understand about it Lionheart, your to ignorant to reply to it. You said I dont have any right to say what Australias personall hopes and goals are, read the second paragraph what dont you understand ? Its there in plain English ?

If you dont understand that by now and you have arthritus, you could stay off the keyboard this would help especially if its in your fingers. Or otherwise I'm sure you still can go back to TAFE and do an English course to help with your understanding of the language. Theres a suggestion or two.

Lets not carry this stupid arguement on any further unless you wish to reply to my "babel" post otherwise I'll ignore your tripe about the AUssie 'soccer' team.

:shifty[/quote]
Sorry, I thought I was dealing with a person who could create a rational and thoughtful discussion. Even if you could spell it might help. Not the case apparently.

So...end of discussion.

Son, you are the type that gives English people a bad name.

:no     :talktothehand

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:44 pm

0asis wrote:Why are you fighting over Australia? We all know that they won't make it beyond the QF.

Oasis, I suggest you could well be correct, but even that would exceed all my expectations and give me immense pride in my footballing backwater.  :eyebrow

Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:50 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:Don't be such a prat.

:shifty

Sorry, I thought I was dealing with a person who could create a rational and thoughtful discussion. Even if you could spell it might help. Not the case apparently.

So...end of discussion.

Son, you are the type that gives English people a bad name.

:no     :talktothehand[/quote]
You my colonial cousin do not set a shining example to fellow Australians with your more recent posts, and at your ripe old age I'd expect a bit more from a senior.

But in your case this isnt apparent, and you dont do your nation any favours.
66-1112520797

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:11 pm

Lionheart wrote:
0asis wrote:Why are you fighting over Australia? We all know that they won't make it beyond the QF.

Oasis, I suggest you could well be correct, but even that would exceed all my expectations and give me immense pride in my footballing backwater.  :eyebrow

Yeah it would be, I'm sure.  :)
48-1119859832

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion