Brazil v croatia

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby RichardLFC1 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:08 pm

England , Portugal, Netherlands , Germany and italy all of these are among the favourites to win the world cup but none have beaten there opponents comfortably and all opponents have been in the weak side

Brazil the holders who have croatia to play today i dont think they will win comfortably i can see a 1-0 or 2-1 i think the 'top teams' Have all struggled against there first opponents all but Argentina so will brazil show us that they are the top team and play croatia off the park or will they join the rest of the favourites and scrape through a 1-0 win

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby GOAT » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:17 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:England , Portugal, Netherlands , Germany and italy all of these are among the favourites to win the world cup but none have beaten there opponents comfortably and all opponents have been in the weak side

Brazil the holders who have croatia to play today i dont think they will win comfortably i can see a 1-0 or 2-1 i think the 'top teams' Have all struggled against there first opponents all but Argentina so will brazil show us that they are the top team and play croatia off the park or will they join the rest of the favourites and scrape through a 1-0 win

I thought argentina did struggle against the ivory coast a bit, ivory coast played well. Brazil should win but croatia are a good team
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby El Nino_#9 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:36 pm

does anyone know if Igor Biscan got into the squad? :D

LEGEND!!!
IGOR! IGOR! IGOR!
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:40 pm

:D  IGOR! Dont think so unfortunately
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:58 pm

no igor?

and they call this a world cup!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:25 pm

Brazil playing great as usual, getting a bit sick of the commentators constant ar.se kissing of Brazil though...
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:45 pm

What a goal by Kaka. Top draw. Left foot curler from the edge of the area. Brazil deserved the goal.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:46 pm

Wondergoal by kaka, cant expect anything less, 1-0
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Sabre » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:52 pm

Brazil playing great as usual, getting a bit sick of the commentators constant ar.se kissing of Brazil though...

Playing great? I don't like teams who play walking. If Croatia start to believe in their possibilities they might give them  a game. Emerson has lots of work with so many game architects on front, his yellow card is due to that. They're not invincible. I think Portugal, Spain, Holland England and Argentina could perfectly beat those Brazilians.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:55 pm

Good first half, Brazil been great, croatia not too bad. Get fat Ronaldo off in the 2nd half and bring on robinho, ronaldos out of it, finished
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby GOAT » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:58 pm

Sabre wrote:

Playing great? I don't like teams who play walking. If Croatia start to believe in their possibilities they might give them  a game. Emerson has lots of work with so many game architects on front, his yellow card is due to that. They're not invincible. I think Portugal, Spain, Holland England and Argentina could perfectly beat those Brazilians.

The pure skill going forward was evident, every time they attacked they looked like scoring, they outplayed croatia without even trying. If croatia start to give them a game 2nd half Brazil can just up their game a bit.. Theyre not invincible, no, but when did i say that? i never even implied that in any way.
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:05 pm

Sick and tired of the a*rse licking that Brasil receive . Yes ,going forward they are possibly unmatched ,but don't let their attacking flair blind us to the fact that they can be as cleverly dirty and unsporting as any other team (that includes Argentina . :D  )

C'mon Croatia   :buttrock  throw some carrots onto the field , surely it will distract Ronaldo and Ronaldinho .

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:06 pm

Where did I say you said they're invincible? :)

a very long shot of Roberto Carlos another long shot, the goal of Kaka, and you can stop counting Brazil's game in the first half. I've seen them better games than this one.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:17 pm

Sabre wrote:Where did I say you said they're invincible? :)

a very long shot of Roberto Carlos another long shot, the goal of Kaka, and you can stop counting Brazil's game in the first half. I've seen them better games than this one.

Ok, i can get a bit carried away  :D

Yeah ive seen Brazil play far better before but they were still impressive in the first half for a poor performance. Ronaldo needs taking off. Wish the commentators would stop the ar.se kissing of Brazil though, they havent stopped since it began
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby GOAT » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:18 pm

Croatia started the 2nd half strongly
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion