What igor did next..... - Cult hero?

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby MaxBoida » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:54 pm

Top work Igor - I never would have thought it from such a grumpy looking bloke :D
I am full of praise for his time at Liverpool, he was not classy enough to hold down a regular first team spot, but was the ultimate stop-gap - most of the time I was pleased with his performance and did a good job of filling in for Didi as the teams hard man.
Leverkusen was a prime example of how well he can play.
When I heard he was axed from the Croation squad I was beginning to think that he was a arrogant p^%k off the field - but as stu_the_red pointed out, he never complained and just got on with the job. Now hearing this, my opinion of the guy is even higher than it already was.
Keep it up Igor - you will always be welcome at the Kop, and good on ya for walking away with a Champions League Medal!
God's job's a good 'un - Robbie Fowler
MaxBoida

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:30 pm

EEEEEEEEEEGOOORRRRR

IGOR IS A FOOTBALL GENIUS :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Proudy » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:25 pm

Cult Hero and a Top Bloke, more footballers should spend there cash on this sort of stuff.
Proudy

Postby flipmode » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:54 pm

Proudy wrote:Cult Hero and a Top Bloke, more footballers should spend there cash on this sort of stuff.

Agreed

Image Image

Image Image [img][img]http://www.lfcavatars.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Avatars/Kop%20Last%20Stand.gif[/img] Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge