Igor biscan - Analisys and comments

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby azriahmad » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:53 am

Happy birthday, jonnymac. If you had one wish for Liverpool FC, what would it be? Please elaborate...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:00 pm

For the club to admit it has in all honesty failed to achieve what it set out to do.  Admit we have a second rate team, not necessarily a bad team, but one which has to admit its position is, at best, rated fourth in the country.

Which is not good enough.  Privately, Houllier, Thompson and Parry probably know this but will never let the public know.  If this is the case, they have to do something.  Start by holding a meeting along the lines of the one they held five years ago, outlining the players they would:

a)   prefer to keep at the club out of the current squad
b)   prefer to release from the current squad
c)   be interested in bringing to Anfield from other teams

Liverpool had a meeting like this a few years back, at the annual Christmas party, if i'm not wrong.  On their list to keep was Fowler, Owen and Houllier would have liked to keep McManaman, but he'd already signed a pre-contract with Real Madrid.  The likes of Sol Campbell and Kieran Dyer were on the list, but Spurs were after an extotionate amount for Campbell, and Ipswich were looking for £5-6 million for the then untried, untested Dyer.

Anyway, i'll ramble on all day if I don't stop now, so all in all, just basically go back to the drawing board, admit there are problems which we do not have the squad to cope with and remedy them.
jonnymac1979

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:37 pm

IGOR BISCAN = I BAN CORGIS
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:45 pm

I know this topic is for Biscan, but another appropriate one for Heskey is:

"Hey! Else Mike"

Heskey does my head in you see.
jonnymac1979

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:49 pm

EMILE HESKEY = WASTE OF SPACE
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:51 pm

EMILE HESKEY = MIKEEY'S HEEL (what he's worth)
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Wendi Richter » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:19 pm

Biscan't.
I need a leg, I buy a leg. Not a lamp.
Wendi Richter

Postby antz » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:48 pm

How many clubs in the prem do you think s##t-cant would get into ?
antz

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:39 pm

The only reason Biscan is playing is because Houllier payed 5MIL for him and his contract is running out, so in order to get him a new contrct he first needs to make him happy by giving him first team football and at the same time he needs to give him enough games so that he can get a work permit renewal so that he can sign a new contract.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby antz » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:55 pm

Why would you want to give biscan a new contract only reason i could thonk is that they want to be able to get a fee for him when they sell him to The Rat and Parrot sunday team where he will be player of the year.
antz

Postby Owzat » Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:33 pm

Biscan has not shown anything like his "worth" since arriving at Anfield. Houllier is still playing him in defence rather than Hyypia & Traore. Maybe he does want some transfer value rather than losing him on a free but I suspect Houllier rates him because he is versatile (which means cr@p in several positions in Biscan's case)
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whylongball? » Thu Dec 25, 2003 11:52 am

"I think poor Igor has suffered from "The Curse of Houllier"....the ability to turn potential footballers into cr#p. "

totally agree with supersub.....Hou. just good at turning potential players to lousy players...good to bad...excellent to mediocre...sigh...
whylongball?

Postby jamaefc » Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:04 am

Biscan is a joke.  He's slow and makes too many mistakes, so at the moment he fits in well with the rest of the sh##e wearing the jersey
jamaefc

Postby azriahmad » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:06 am

I don't want to offend Redcroat and my opinion on Biscan is purely as an ardent fan and nothing personal. If you watched the Bolton game last night, many will agree that Biscan had a lousy game, he consistently fails to adequately clear dangerous balls in the penalty area and was very slow and cumbersome. Also, he was easily outmuscled in challenges for a big guy. I wonder why Houllier keeps playing him at centre back, perhaps it is like what some of the members here have posted, Houllier is trying to get a better market value for Biscan so that he can be offloaded either very soon or at the end of the season.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 11:46 am

BISCAN=UGLY,cr#p,CROATION. FULLSTOP.
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge