John hartson - Slim fit

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby addicted norwegian » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:11 pm

I saw highlights from the International games last night, enjoying all the goals (exept the crappy vanNistledick-goals :angry: ), but what really put a smile on my face was seeing John Hartson when he was pitched in the second half. It looked like he must have been using the first half struggeling to get his slim fit shirt on :D
Give the man a break and drop the slim fit, I`m pretty sure that it doesn`t help the man build his selfasteem when he watches the match on tape, seeing himself running around  looking 6 months pregnant :D
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:11 pm

addicted norwegian wrote:I saw highlights from the International games last night, enjoying all the goals (exept the crappy vanNistledick-goals :angry: ), but what really put a smile on my face was seeing John Hartson when he was pitched in the second half. It looked like he must have been using the first half struggeling to get his slim fit shirt on :D
Give the man a break and drop the slim fit, I`m pretty sure that it doesn`t help the man build his selfasteem when he watches the match on tape, seeing himself running around  looking 6 months pregnant :D

:D  :D  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Return to Premiership - General Discussion