The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Mon May 12, 2003 10:50 pm

Guest wrote:kirkland/dudek

irwin     carragher  hypia    murphy

Alan Ambulance    babble   BALLACK   Finnegan

owen     riiise       okocha

what do you think?

I think your a soft manc tart.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby jaypap » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:06 pm

lads, the problem isnt that owen is not good enough...the problem is that houllier doesnt know how to manage a team...owen is a gun, but he's not a leading man...he is the best by a long way supporting star...we need an out and out striker like vieri or van nistelroy or cisse (i hope) up front and owen should be his foil...theres too much expectation on the little fella and he shouldnt be placed in that position...imagine how good he would be and good we would be with van nistelroy and owen up front...second of all, houllier doesnt bring the right players to the club...we needed a left sided and a right sided player to the club and so what does he do last season, goes and spends 15 mill on the senagalese boys...then proceeds to not play them and when he finally does play diouf, plays him out of position just to cover our weaknesses and to give him game time...diouf may turn out to be a great player (not convinced yet) but he's too much in the mould of owen for my liking as is baros...we are very weak in the air up front and hesky has had his day...i can see that houllier has a liking for hard workers and there is no doubt that hesky is that...but emile is a striker 1st and he needs to score...if he does not houllier needs to sell him, even if it disrupts the squad in the short term...lets hope we get cisse and lets hope he is as good as we hope and then owen can start playing the way he's meant to play. and if were going to sell some players, lets start with the following....biscan, hesky, and smicer. and buy cisse, kewel and bring in a truely world class creative scoring midfielder...
jaypap

Postby Donny F.C crew » Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:37 pm

Get rid of Diouf, Diao, Heskey, Cherouy, Smicer, Vignal and buy some players who can kick a ball straight. i.e Ronaldo, Figo etc. :)  :angry:  ???  :D  :(  ;)  :p  :0
Donny F.C crew

Postby supersub » Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:36 pm

Figo is the most over-rated player in the world.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby jaypap » Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:26 am

i agree
figo needs to be the star
otherwise he accepts his mediocrity....
his ego inspires him not his talent...
put him in a lesser team than real though and u might get a good result though, he will thrive on being the one all are looking at.....
jaypap

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:27 pm

Wait

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion