Reyes for Owen - A couple of days old.

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby jymbojetset » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:46 am

Just because we have first refusal  - doesn't mean we would take it.
jymbojetset
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:29 pm

Santa wrote:I think it could actually happen. I remembered Arsene's admiration of Owen a couple of seasons back...a fox in the box or something like that.
I think Reyes is unsettled, thanks to the bullies by those rotten b@stards from Manchester. He's just too soft. Homesick? hmmm...
Anyway, by the time Owen is back in English league, Rafa would already have one season with our team and should have sorted out the weaknesses in the team while trying to get the players gel.
With a fully fit team (Alonso, Kewell, Cisse etc) and Gerrard staying, Morientes and Baros getting their strike partnership right and maybe a couple of new additions, I say bring on the gunners. We outplayed them once already this season remember?

it has been stated that he does want to leave, and go back to spain. Truth be hold that it would be really wierd for owen to score against us, but reyes is home sick, and owen will never get a game. Owen at Arsenal :( i hope not
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:48 pm

Owen & Henry will be an awesome strike-force  :( .......

Hope some italian team buys owen.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the return of HAS » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:11 am

I think Owen may well go to Arsenal at the end of the season, with Reyes going the other way, mind you Owen has started the last 3 games for Real Madrid.

But imagine a Henry/Owen strike force, that pairing would almost definately get the most goals. Only RVN/Rooney would have a chance of beating them.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Vitenskapsmann18 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:35 pm

Oh dear god please let him stay at RM, I love him, he's such a gifted player. I coudln't bear to see him playing in the EPL for any other team but the Red. Please footie god, don't let this happen. Mikey, think of the fans.
Matthew Lloyd = klassnaya popka
atebis' all lions fans!
Earth is the home of Football, Rugby is the home of League and Union, St Andrew's is the home of Golf, Lords is the home of Cricket, Melbourne is the home of Footy and my heart is the home for Essendon.
Vitenskapsmann18

Postby the return of HAS » Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:21 pm

Reyes is still fishing for that move too Madrid. But Real Madrid look set to sell some of their "Galictos". Raul and Ronaldo have been mentioned, I woulden't be surprised if Figo and Ronaldo leave in the summer.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion