LIVERPOOL VS NEWCASTLE

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:08 am

'tis is why I stick with EPL Review Show.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby GOAT » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:08 am

I hate the way commentators go ROONEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whenever he touches the ball
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Kukilon » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:44 am

I don't think that tackle by Bowyer was as bad as many people seem to think. A yellow but not a red and Gerrard was lucky not to get booked. Bowyer is an :censored: anyhow.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:32 am

Bowyer had no reason to make a tackle, the ref already called a free kick after Babayaro's tackle. There was intent and it wasn't to get the ball.

He smiled afterwards, synical.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby desperado0831 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:37 am

liamac wrote:
A.B. wrote:Our fans were fecking hilarious today

To Lee Bowyer:

"You're supposed to be in jail"

To Owen:

"You'll always be a Scouser"

To Bramble:

"Bramble for England"

:laugh: :D :laugh:

I loved it when Bramble came on and everyone was cheering cos we knew we had won the game  :D  :D

Titus Bramble is eager to let us go in and score the goals. because he knows England need him for the next year's world cup depression. Oh Christ!  :buttrock
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:08 am

it shows just how much the geordies needed a new hero when they erected this sign in newcasrle when owen signed for them

112-1077774096

Postby azriahmad » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:47 am

peewee...you are mean! Owen was an excellent former player. :p

Gerrard and Shearer were lucky to have escaped with no cautions at all after their follow-up pushing and shoving. I was surprised to see Crouch immediately going to push Bowyer after Bowyer's challenge on Alonso, Crouch hardly has even a tiny bit of a bad boy image. Shows that team spirit in the Liverpool squad is truly alive!

Owen hardly got a kick in the game and now he had seen first hand of the improvement Liverpool has had since he left. Probably won't admit it, but I'm sure there'd be at least a tinge of regret that he left us. In this team, he'd score heaps of goals.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:04 am

Bowyer is always Bowyer although he has improved a lot. His tackle on Alonso was absolutely unnecessary. THe play is stopped already.

Happy with the display. Even Kewell managed to get his kicks in the goal but saved. We should have scored more.
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:36 am

"Robson Green! Sting! Jimmy Nail! Lindisfarne! Bryan Ferry! Chris Waddle! Mark Knopfler! Ant and Dec - can you hear me, Ant and Dec! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!"

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Lionheart » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:11 am

It seems ironical that MO makes the claim that Liverpool lacks a striker yet his teen goes down 2-0. Who lacks the striker...admittedly, the toon lacks most other positions too!! :)

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:08 am

It will be a definite travesty if Crouch's goal was credited as a Given own goal whilst Frank 'King Of Deflection' Lampard's goal that deflected off some Fulham defender's arm is still credited to Lampard.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:36 am

the red card incident thing is just stupid. bowyer fouled alnoso, crouch pushed bowyer (genius trip by finnan) shearer pushed crouch, gerrard pushed shearer and bowyer.

i dont think it was a straight red card but i dont like bowyer. on the game itself, we should have got 10 goals i reckon. shay given played genius but as for the rest of newcastle? awful.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:42 am

If you watch ESPN from my side of the world, this guy Paul Masefield (who the hell was he and which club of significance did he play for?), would say "it was always going on target, wonderful strike from Lampard" whenever Frank Lampard scores his now trademark deflected goals.

This guy Masefield, I think, is now a coach in Singapore, and not too a successful team it must be - either that or he just bums around and only does commentaries every week. He's the one guest pundit who gets to the studio for every game coverage, be it EPL or CL or World Club Championships or Qualifiers...you all get the picture.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:28 am

Definately a Crouch goal and not only harsh on him but on Given as well who had a great game
Really fantastic performance and looks like we havent missed a beat since Japan trip
Nice to see Kewell starting to regain his spark and Bowyer's past record  plus recent spotlight  two footed outrages meant he was always going to go
Roll on Derby  and lets roll over the bitters
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:40 pm

azriahmad wrote:If you watch ESPN from my side of the world, this guy Paul Masefield (who the hell was he and which club of significance did he play for?), would say "it was always going on target, wonderful strike from Lampard" whenever Frank Lampard scores his now trademark deflected goals.

This guy Masefield, I think, is now a coach in Singapore, and not too a successful team it must be - either that or he just bums around and only does commentaries every week. He's the one guest pundit who gets to the studio for every game coverage, be it EPL or CL or World Club Championships or Qualifiers...you all get the picture.

haha masefield, i called him a fat c*nt at the futsall in KL two years ago, he dint know what to say.

i think he was at preston, portsmouth, birmingham and a believe at one point he was also at chelsea, he was always a bit part player.

i dont think he coaches in singapoo mate, i think he just a pundit along with shebby singh (ex malaysia player), scott odonell (vietnam manager) and the other guy whose name i forget who used to play for canvey island
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games