LIVERPOOL VS NEWCASTLE

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby drummerphil » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:35 am

cant argue about the quality of Crespo's goal,think he is a tremendous striker.
Image
my reason for living

   
Image





Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

...
User avatar
drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: on a cloud

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:40 am

Our fans were fecking hilarious today

To Lee Bowyer:

"You're supposed to be in jail"

To Owen:

"You'll always be a Scouser"

To Bramble:

"Bramble for England"


:laugh: :D :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member
 
Posts: 11353
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:56 am

Postby GOAT » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:41 am

Liverpool on 3rd on MotD, cant complain. There was 5 goals in chelseas game and 7 in wigans game i would put them 2 on first.
Image  Image

Image

YNWA
User avatar
GOAT
 
Posts: 3376
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Liverpool

Postby liamac » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:42 am

A.B. wrote:Our fans were fecking hilarious today

To Lee Bowyer:

"You're supposed to be in jail"

To Owen:

"You'll always be a Scouser"

To Bramble:

"Bramble for England"


:laugh: :D :laugh:

I loved it when Bramble came on and everyone was cheering cos we knew we had won the game  :D  :D
User avatar
liamac
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:27 am

Postby liamac » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:43 am

GOAT wrote:Liverpool on 3rd on MotD, cant complain. There was 5 goals in chelseas game and 7 in wigans game i would put them 2 on first.

how do you know ? are you in the editing room at MOTD  :p
User avatar
liamac
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:27 am

Postby drummerphil » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:44 am

Paul Jewell possible liverpool manager in waiting in about 10 years time.I think the bloke has all the attributes.
Image
my reason for living

   
Image





Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

...
User avatar
drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: on a cloud

Postby GOAT » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:47 am

liamac wrote:
GOAT wrote:Liverpool on 3rd on MotD, cant complain. There was 5 goals in chelseas game and 7 in wigans game i would put them 2 on first.

how do you know ? are you in the editing room at MOTD  :p

Because wigan and man city are on now and beforehand it said Liverpoolvs Newcastle coming up... meaning it will be on next
Image  Image

Image

YNWA
User avatar
GOAT
 
Posts: 3376
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Liverpool

Postby drummerphil » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:48 am

cant believe what a jekyl and hyde team man city are
Image
my reason for living

   
Image





Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

...
User avatar
drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: on a cloud

Postby GOAT » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:48 am

ooh nice goal by barton there
Image  Image

Image

YNWA
User avatar
GOAT
 
Posts: 3376
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Liverpool

Postby liamac » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:49 am

GOAT wrote:
liamac wrote:
GOAT wrote:Liverpool on 3rd on MotD, cant complain. There was 5 goals in chelseas game and 7 in wigans game i would put them 2 on first.

how do you know ? are you in the editing room at MOTD  :p

Because wigan and man city are on now and beforehand it said Liverpoolvs Newcastle coming up... meaning it will be on next

Ahh !!   :bowdown   :p


Was avoiding the Chelski game  as i really cant stand them  :blush:
User avatar
liamac
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:27 am

Postby drummerphil » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:53 am

what the :censored: has happened to the first 10 minutes
Image
my reason for living

   
Image





Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

...
User avatar
drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: on a cloud

Postby GOAT » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:55 am

GERRARD! nice goal
Image  Image

Image

YNWA
User avatar
GOAT
 
Posts: 3376
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Liverpool

Postby GOAT » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:58 am

really nice cross from kewell for crouch's goal. Should be crouch's
Image  Image

Image

YNWA
User avatar
GOAT
 
Posts: 3376
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Liverpool

Postby GOAT » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:01 am

Go ed gerrard! kick shearers and bowyers ar.se
Image  Image

Image

YNWA
User avatar
GOAT
 
Posts: 3376
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Liverpool

Postby liamac » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:06 am

Didnt do Liverpool justice , we had 21 shots at goal  to Newcastles 2 !!! , saw the whole game today and it didnt do Liverpool justice..........amazing what editing does ???
User avatar
liamac
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:27 am

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests