Seven players to go in a bid to rebuild lfc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby macca7 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:19 pm

Here are my magnificent seven....biscan,traore,vignal,babbel,baros,diao,smicer :angry:
macca7

Postby kenco » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:47 pm

G.H.Will not go untill moores and his sidekick go.:angry:
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:52 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:I would not be too dissapointed if the names on the list are culled, except for Henchoz. If we do get a pacey ball playing centre half to play alongside Hyypia then surely Henchoz would be excellent as cover and competition.

Also I think Smicer could be added to the list, he offers very little and is thirty now so there is no real chance of improvement in the form.

Possibly Murphy could be added to the list as well. I appreciate that last season he was the only one of our players to perform when we were on that long run without a win, and I commend him for that, but hes gone downhill since.

That idea would also mean we would need to bring in five players at least, not the reported two we have lined up. The squad needs to be big enough to cope with a long season, especially after Euro 2004 which will tire a fair bit of our squad.

I LIKE THE IDEA, BUT MORE THOUGHT NEEDED

Good point.
We need to get rid of the underperformers but too many in one go could leave us seriously short handed especially if our injury list gets as big as it has in recent seasons.
Also the Owen situation is not resolved, if he doesn't sign soon we will be looking to sell him. Imagine, the Cisse deal falls through , Owen on the move, Hesky , Diouff , Murphy and Henchoz gone . Where does that leave us ?

???  ???  ???

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion