Shambles no. 258

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Torben Piecnik's Y-fronts » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:55 pm

Why is anyone surprised? The current team reminds me of the Souness days when one average player was swopped for another time and time again.Moores has the clubs best at heart but this is a time for logic, not loyalty.Every passing season sees the clubs allure receed yet the tire old cliches appear every 2 days.Who within the club has the balls to stand up and say enough is enough.
A manager who buys poorly, whose team is limited and unimaginative and who cannot seem to see what 99% of supporters and commentators know must surely be told thanks but goodbye.
Will it happen? Don't hold your breathe
Torben Piecnik's Y-fronts

Postby stmichael » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:01 pm

i'm not surprised at all. i said that i was worried about this game weeks ago. i've just got to laugh at the moment. bring on next season please. i had enough of this one long ago.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby ynwa » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:21 pm

1954 was the last time that charlton have won at anfield
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:42 pm

moore's won't get rid of G.H. until he goes as well. :(
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SantaGiveHoullierTheSack » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:50 pm

Why give Houllier the honour of finishing the season before he goes...I say sack the jack_ass now...how worst can it be playing without a manager for the remainder of the season.
Tradition are meant to be broken anyway, might as well start with Houllier right now.

So, I understand being a Wolves' (and Sunderland last season) supporter...the sinking feeling

allez allez...go to H E L L Houllier.
SantaGiveHoullierTheSack

Postby 119-1081790788 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:05 pm

we'll be in the nationwide in two years if were not careful
119-1081790788

Postby SantaGiveHoullierTheSack » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:16 pm

at least we stand a better chance of getting points against Crewe, Gillingham and the likes. Premierleague is hardship for Houllier. On the bright side, no more European distraction for him to complain about.

Sorry I am in a foul mood today...excuse me.
SantaGiveHoullierTheSack

Postby red_rebel » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:42 pm

Liverpool remind me of what Leeds were like a few years ago. They failed to get into the Champions League and now are in a mess, fair enough they do seem to be doing a little better now. The future isn't too promising for us. I worry that Houllier will be sacked, we won't get a decent replacement (why would O'Neill come to us??) and Owen will be off, and can you REALLY blame him?
red_rebel

Postby Torben Piecnik's Y-fronts » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:22 pm

Must be the most depressing weeekend in a long time, there is not one positive note any of us can say.
PLease God don't let GH get another £25 million to spend on dung again this summer, I'm already running on reserve as it is.
What about Stevie G saying he might "Consider his options if GH leaves".That was just the icing on the cake as far as I am concerne, there is a bad karam at Anfield these days and it must not be allowed to continue...
Torben Piecnik's Y-fronts

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion