Transfer Policy... a shambles?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stu the Red » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:28 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:42 pm wrote:
JC_81 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:13 pm wrote:Following on from the above debate... Who would people like us to go for in January?

There are many great options out there. Tello, Pedro, Sanchez, Dzeko, Cabaye, Dzagoev, Koke, Dembele, Deulofeu....
The important thing is that none of the signings are prospects but players who will walk into the first team.
Hence, Cabaye and Tello should be top priorities.
We do not need players to play second fiddle as we've got too many second rate players anyway especially in midfield.

Dembele would probably not leave Spurs to come here I don't think, and I doubt Pedro would come either. Pedro is one of the best wide forwards in Europe for me and I think he's well out of our league.

Cabaye would be a shout. Tiote, Schneiderlin, Tello I haven't seen alot of but I've heard good things. Deulofeu? Doubt Barca would let him leave, lad looks quality.

We really could do with a centre half and two midfielders. I'm still hopeful Reina will come back aswell.

As it stands I think we're five or six players away from being a league winning side. I think we need a keeper, AT LEAST ONE centre half, right back and two centre mids... If Reina does come back, we may be in a position to put together a realistic challenge.

Its imperative we get a central midfielder in January though. Schneiderlin and Cabaye would by my choices.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion