Liverpool was 'shambles': diouf

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:44 am

I agree with u azriah but when gerrard lost his form at that moment in time was because of problems off the pitch when he was dating jennifer ellison her ex boyfriend sent hitmen out for gerrard and he was having personal problems that effected his game houllier knowing this should not have slated him but should have said he had personal problems therefore he shouldnt have played him. But about the rest your right there was a few things houlleir done wrong also we should have kept litmanen, anelka, fowler they were wrong decitions ok fowler had a bust up with tommoe then tommo should have gone not fowler. His eye for talent is no more to say the least a bit confusing as the majority where flops not just diouff e.g. dioa, biscan, traore ???  And he would never have given the youth a chance cause of his indiffrences with steve highway and always them post match comments he blamed everything and everyone but himself. I am grateful for the treble we won but when he had that major heart surgery he should have gone upstairs and took a back seat his time was finished then at that moment and it proved it with our pitiful laughing stock performances.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:57 am

Starbridge42 wrote:Ahhhhh!  Zarababe! Thats not cool... :oops:

ok
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:05 am

I would really liked to have seen Newcastle appoint Houllier as their manager and see how long he can last there with all of the prima donnas there. He'd probably have to hold numerous long press confrences after every game just to tell the press stories about his wayward players...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:06 am

:laugh: forget about the spiceboys would be boysaloud :p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:36 am

Imagine - Dyer, Bowyer, Robert, Bellamy, Kluivert - these wild boys will induce a second heart attack for Houllier, and may well do so for Souness also while Shearer will give him abother type of headache.

I really liked Souness as a player, in fact he is one of my favourite Liverpool player. I wanted him to succeed at Liverpool as manager and was quite disappointed at how it turned out. Sad ending of an association with one of our best ever player.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:40 am

Theres been trouble at the toon already mate with souness an kliuvert they aint even played a game yet :p  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:44 pm

Ive heard that the players hate him because hes gay and was caught with his trousers down in some shady car park in a very embarissing position

I heard a similar thing about Mark Lawerenson... u think?... maybe?... couldn't be could it? hmmmm ???  :D

On a seperate note.

[/quote]Or publicly lambasting Gerrard for Liverpool's exit at the hands of FC Basel in the CL? Actually Liverpool lost home and away to Valencia and then drew home and away to Basel, that was if but he decided to chide Gerrard and proceeded to drop him for a couple of games.[quote]

Thats the biggest heap of ****** i've heard in a while. Gerrard needed THAT kick up the ******. He was walking around doing ****** all in those games over a period of about 5 or 6 games. I could have done better myself with my legs tied together and my eyes blindfolded.

Gerrard even addmitted himself he needed that kick up the ******. Had he not had that we wouldn't have the player we have today. We'd have primma donna who'd believed the media he was the next best thing and he could stroll around doing ****** ALL in games like he was doing.

The run of form he was in was completely unacceptable, there wasn't even any effort in his game.
115-1073096938

Postby Jari's mullet » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:28 pm

Am i the only one but i saw diouf display some amazing skills at Anfiled on many occasions.  Unfortunately for ever fancy flick performed in the pre match warm up, there was a mis directed pass, spooned cross or ill timed tackle.

speaking of mis timed tackles - what has always puzzled me about the ginger manc t******, is that for a person who can time a volley so sweetly, why the hell can't he do some when it comes to tackling???
Jari's mullet

Postby the great one » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:33 pm

the thing that let him down was his attitude spitting at celtic fans and from then on most of us if not all us wanted him gone.and he played as a striker in his first season didn't do much there so houiller put him on the wing to see if he can get past people and put in a good cross for strikers who can finish properly.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:44 pm

he told the s*n, ****** the s*n and Diouf can get fcuked, bitter ******.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:52 pm

Well one good thing about this, i suppose it definately means that Diouf wont be coming back after his loan period and with that attitude , good riddance
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:30 pm

right on, won't be missed.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:44 pm

Stu, on your comments that Gerrard needed a good kicking up his @rse after the Basel game, although that was necessary, do you think it was necessary to publicly give him a roasting via the media? Is it not enough to roast him in private and then proceed to drop him.

Dropping a player is always the perogative of the manager but singling him out and blaming him solely for the result? Is this the best way to handle one of your top players? Up to you to form your opinion, I did not question the dropping but the manner it was carried out. This is a very typical and unique trait of Houllier to put the blame squarely on one or two of his players and never admitting any faults of his own like for instance he got the tactics wrong etc.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:09 am

If houllier lost respect from the players it was probably because he signed flops like Diouf, this guy has some nerve.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fritzylfc » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:12 am

you can,t educate pork,**** off douif
fritzylfc

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion