Transfer policy still a shambles!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby eds » Fri May 08, 2015 2:28 am

Absolute disgrace.  :no

I can't believe that this Depay debacle has finally not united you lot into action. Stop being so apethetic talking about quizzes and other bulls**t, our club is in dire straits. And before one of you clueless idiots butts in I'm not TALKING ABOUT THIS FINANCIALLY!!!!!! I'm talking about this from a FOOTBALL point of view, which is the ONLY reason why we all love this club to bits.

It's time to get these yanks out of our club once and for all. They can also take Ian Ayre, his legion of monkeys, the transfer committee, the "super-computer" that crunches "moneyball rubbish" and that tanned white teethed clown that spouts garbage non-stop with them.

We can't continue like this and won't accept being f**ked over continually when we lose out on key players. 

WE ALL KNOW THIS IS WHAT TRANSLATES TO RESULTS and TROPHIES.

NOT SOME STUPID PIPE DREAM BEING SOLD BY SOME IDIOTS ON HERE THINKING THINGS WILL EVENTUALLY WORK OUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BUNCH OF KIDS IN OUR SIDE.....

Currently we are f**king laughing stock.

:angry:
Last edited by eds on Fri May 08, 2015 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby eds » Fri May 08, 2015 2:34 am

And to the lemming that quoted me last time

NOW THAT's A F**KING RANT.........
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby Dundreamin is back » Fri May 08, 2015 5:17 am

Lol. So Ed,s what do you propose? Do you know a buyer, because I can't
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby eds » Fri May 08, 2015 5:44 am

LOL nothing much mate, maybe some owners that will invest in rebuilding the squad rather then obsessing on our profit margins, a competent manager that has pedigree not shiny teeth and a group of executives that can close "make or break" player transfers.

Are we asking for too much?  :p  I mean we are only one of the biggest clubs in the world.

The sad thing is, all jokes and banter aside unless a decent owner or conglomerate comes along I can see us in the same boat as those Geordies with that Ashley peanut.

Only difference is half of the lot on here haven't woken up to dogs**t we find ourselves in. Give them another season or ten and it might start to finally dawn on them.

eds

Postby Penguins » Fri May 08, 2015 4:48 pm

Well, head meet nail.

I don't hate the owners or anything, but they will never get us to where we want to be.
Their "model" is pure garbage and fantasy if you want to win things....
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun May 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Penguins » Fri May 08, 2015 3:48 pm wrote:Well, head meet nail.

I don't hate the owners or anything, but they will never get us to where we want to be.
Their "model" is pure garbage and fantasy if you want to win things....

Completely agree. Last seasons finish was the exception rather than the rule under FSG. We will be there or thereabouts for 4th place next season no doubt but no one should be surprised if miss out.  With Utd more or less guaranteed 4th, they will get the cheque book out once again. City and Chelsea will do their usual spend and Arsenal with the revenue from their stadium will no doubt pull off another marquee signing after Ozil and Sanchez.

We will be left fighting for the scraps with the likes of Tottenham. We simply cannot compete with those four under FSG with a 45k capacity stadium, plain and simple
Doeboy

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion