New european kit - Kit to mark 5th european cup

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby is-stan-bul » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:31 pm

Watching Soccer AM on saturday they had a statement from RBK regarding a new kit for this seasons European campaign comemorating the Champs.Lge win. I was wondering if anyone has got anymore details or even pics of this new kit. If not thought it might be fun to see what ideas everyone might have as to what they'd like this new kit to look like.
Personally i'd like to see something that incorporates the old pin stripe kits from the early 80's.
is-stan-bul

Postby mighty mo » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:35 pm

there,s a picture on another thread
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:38 pm

They got a right weed on when me mum asked for it in the Liverpool shop at the ground, the fella was dead narky and said your not supposed to know about the new kit :glare:
They are wanting to sell the new white kits first, the new one will be out in October he said, but only if we get through to the CL group stages.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:44 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:They got a right weed on when me mum asked for it in the Liverpool shop at the ground, the fella was dead narky and said your not supposed to know about the new kit :glare:
They are wanting to sell the new white kits first, the new one will be out in October he said, but only if we get through to the CL group stages.

LMAO, nice one Lyndz' mum  :bowdown  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:46 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:They got a right weed on when me mum asked for it in the Liverpool shop at the ground, the fella was dead narky and said your not supposed to know about the new kit :glare:

What do they mean you're not supposed to kknow about the knew kit they probably already have one and they walk down the road and on the back of it it says "new kit"      :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:05 pm

I might email a pic of the CL kit to the online store cust services and ask do they know if I can pre order this kit yet, I'm sure they'd love that :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby is-stan-bul » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:12 pm

What a muppet the guy at the ground was; if they didn't want anyone to know about it they should have just said they didn't know about it. Top marks to your mum for even getting an idea of the release date out of them. :bowdown
is-stan-bul

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion