Where should our priorities lie? - Cl or getting back in it?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:43 pm

but... i dont have to choose. at this moment nothing is more important than tomorrows game
(but yes, if i HAD to choose, it would be fourth... but then again, id rather focus on the here and now than next season, be nice to have our moment dont u think?)

harder q than first expected gotta say
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:19 am

.. both competitions demand our focus and attention and our best effort... tomorrow we play to progress in the CL on Saturday we play for three points to edge nearer 4th spot... being in the CL is vital for all the financial reasoning put forward already and attracting top quality players.. though Benitez has his own pulling power...  but we should concentrate on progressing in the CL too .. because that is raking in an income for us at the moment.. as well as the koudos gained from being amongst the Euro elites..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:58 am

Both. We need to do as best as we can in the Champions League[which we have thus far despite the fact that nobody thought we would make it to the quarterfinals.] and we need to do our best in the Premiership in order to play in the CL again.

With better players and less injuries I believe that Rafa will take us even further in the Champions League next year[if we qualify], and the same can be said about the Premiership.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:08 am

We shouldnt have any priorities they are both important as eachother,

For different reasons the CL to establish ourselves again in europe as one of the most feared teams in football.

And the premier league to qualify again and the revenue it brings to the club.
And especially as Everton are fourth.
66-1112520797

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:05 am

let us not forget that, we are already beyond expectations, for rafa's first season, to be in the quarter finals of CL , which Man U and arsenal being kicked out... we are also in the carling final, if we finish 4th this season, i think it is a fruitful season despite the injuries we are facing.
Alonso_Rulz

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion