Juve - Performances in italy

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby L-type » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:49 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I watched them play tonight, I wasnt that impressed TBH ok they wernt as bad as us against Blackburn, but they where no chelsea, Barca, BM either.
I know it was only one game I watched but a few of there players look older than Pellegrino :D .
I think we can get through over 2 legs, clean sheet at anfield, 3-0 to us. :cool:

To score 3 goals against Juventus home or away would be a mirculous achievement.  But if we lead 3-0 going into the 2nd leg they'll have one hell of a mountain to climb
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:34 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:I watched them for a little bit as well, I am sure we can beat them on our day like any other opponent. By the way it seems that there were no more than 20,000 of their supporters, and they were at home and everytime I've seen them play their stadium has almost been half-empty.

Yer the whole ground was empty its massive aswell, but i bet it will be full for our away leg :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:16 am

i have a feeling that technical players like garcia and alonso could somehow do better agaisnt the italians. they are less physical and garcia can work his usual European magic in this type of game. i fancy liverpool going through by wining 3-1 at anfield and 1-1 at juve's home ground.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:41 pm

Delle Alpi if im not wrong
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:02 pm

hey btw starbridge, is that sinama pongolle on your avatar? and is that against arsenal?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:37 am

yep :)
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby joependo » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:05 pm

they have won thier last 5 games but they lost against Real and Messina
joependo

Postby NYCJuveFan » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:34 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I watched them play tonight, I wasnt that impressed TBH ok they wernt as bad as us against Blackburn, but they where no chelsea, Barca, BM either.

We beat BM twice, in Turin and on their home ground, during the round robin. And they scored no goals.
:D   :cool:
NYCJuveFan

Postby stmichael » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:38 pm

NYCJuveFan wrote:We beat BM twice, in Turin and on their home ground, during the round robin. And they scored no goals.
:D   :cool:

yeah. you beat them in germany becasue kahn decided it would be a good idea to spill a scuffed shot by ibrahimovic right to del piero's feet.

you can only keep winning 1-0 for so long. you're an efficient team if nothing else. your strength is obviously your defence, as it is with all italian teams. there won't be many goals in the tie.

1-0 to liverpool at anfield and 2-1 to juve in turin. liverpool to progress on away goals. :alien:
Last edited by stmichael on Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby NYCJuveFan » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:49 pm

stmichael wrote:1-0 to liverpool at anfield and 2-1 to juve in turin. liverpool to progress on away goals. :alien:

Then we'll have to cry with UEFA and ask them to change this stupid rule (as some other British team just did...). We invest so much money.....  :D  :D  :D

J/k.

But Juve attack has just been quiet in the CL (we scored 2 goals just when we needed them :D).
In Serie A we scored just a couple of goals less than the acclamated AC Milan's attack.
NYCJuveFan

Postby Juventino » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:09 am

Yep, 47 goals in 29 games (1.62) is the reflection of one our most reliable (is the word correct?) attack since Vialli-Ravanelli-Del Piero-Padovano
Juventino

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:13 am

NYCJuveFan wrote:
stmichael wrote:1-0 to liverpool at anfield and 2-1 to juve in turin. liverpool to progress on away goals. :alien:

Then we'll have to cry with UEFA and ask them to change this stupid rule (as some other British team just did...). We invest so much money.....  :D  :D  :D

J/k.

But Juve attack has just been quiet in the CL (we scored 2 goals just when we needed them :D).
In Serie A we scored just a couple of goals less than the acclamated AC Milan's attack.

:glare: Yer manure just basically asked can they just play in the final against RM because they are the richest clubs in the world :glare:
They got knocked out because they are sh#te end of story :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion