The cost of attending games - An analysis with europe

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:27 am

MarkLFC=diaperoneer

I'm sure you all remember that diaperoneer also claimed to be a "steward" and Mark's and diaperoneer's posts are almost identical.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:27 am

i would like to know why people support a team that they live miles away from, instaed of one by their home.

i was walking past the liverpool supporters club by georgesons motors and some f'cuking ooter made fun of the fact i had a tie on(its part of the uniform at anfield whn i work)  and i was dying to tw@t him one but there were 2 coppers there.

i wanted to stamp on his head and shout support your local team, he never would of come back again
109-1105722616

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:42 am

when you were dapioneer, I told you my reasons for supporting LFC and you thought they were very valid - and I live overseas.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:44 am

marklfc wrote:...my dream would be for liverpool to have 2 nightmare seasons and all the ooters and armchair supporters go and cheer on arsenal or chelsea, that way i would be able to get a season ticket. hooray

so your logic is for the club to suffer in order to feed your selfish need? call yourself a fan? A.B who lived thousands of miles away have more love and passion for the club than you, you shameful w@nker!

stick to being a steward wannabe dapioneer  :angry:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:46 am

Don't reply to him, thats how the oddball gets his kicks by posting something offensive or controversial just so people will get angry.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion