On to the new year - Midway summary

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:14 am

Liverpool Football Club midway  report

Now the season is  halfway over I think we  are definitely in the ascendancy , and we will ultimately become a complete footballing unit as are Chelsea at this moment .
Mourinho has impressed everyone this season  with his guile and his tactical supremacy  but I honestly feel Benitez has done more than enough to suggest  he too is  a great manager ,and that is no understatement  Rafa was  left with the debris from Houllier’s   dips into the  Transfer market but Houllier bought from footballs equivalent of  Netto were as Rafa has shopped for quality not quantity  and the embellishments  hes  added have proven class  purchases .

Anfield is at present  a place  of joy  and celebration  and I no longer feel like going home and kicking the proverbial dog , the football we play now is close to the old pass and move  and I once again deem it an honour to be part of the Kop  , and the atmosphere  is becoming electric once more especially at European games .

When a club is  left with no strikers and the heart of the club is ripped from the midfield it is then a Manager  shows his true credentials , and Mourinho has not had this examination yet ,  but Rafa has and he’s coped  inventively  and has stamped his  persona  firmly onto the Reds .
So roll on the New Year I for one wait with baited breath we can only improve and the additions Rafa will most certainly add only serve to make it a mouth watering 2005 .

Happy New Year  fellow Posters  here’s  to invention  ,development  ,superiority , and eventual dominance it can all be accomplished with Rafa’s   genius  .

Have a good one people
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion