Midway review of underperforming players

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:28 pm

Yeah for the first time in years cos of the change in back room staff, Everton have been in financial trouble for years, Kenwright had to remortgage his house to get money for Everton ffs! :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:29 pm

dapioneer wrote:get a grip will you.  just cos i express a honest opinion. 

listen to yourself dishing out the warnings and saying how you get rid of the manc scum of the board.  need to get a life.  i cant help if i speak the truth and all you armchair reds dont like it

Yawn.  :sleepy:  :sleepy:
jonnymac1979

Postby Pig Catcher » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:31 pm

What is it with all the 1NIL United (Everton) supporters, surely they would prefer to celebrate the biggest moment in their history amongst themselves.
Last edited by Pig Catcher on Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:32 pm

dapioneer wrote:
Paul C wrote:
dapioneer wrote:get a grip will you.  just cos i express a honest opinion. 

listen to yourself dishing out the warnings and saying how you get rid of the manc scum of the board.  need to get a life.  i cant help if i speak the truth and all you armchair reds dont like it

Just f**k off will you, go back to the blue sh1t3 forum!!

It's located here:

www.broke-ar5e-club.com

or

www.cant-afford-a-new-ground.co.uk

:;):

think you'll find liverpool seem to be having a bit of trouble with finances at the moment. 21m losses last year wasnt it

probably paying the stewards too much
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 100-1102639321 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:36 pm

or the norweigans arent buying enough shirts, or when liverpool have a bad run there are thousands of empty seats about.
100-1102639321

Postby laza » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:41 pm

dapioneer wrote:or the norweigans arent buying enough shirts, or when liverpool have a bad run there are thousands of empty seats about.

You be happy as larry then

Heap of empty seats so you can go get a ticket and the Norwegians are spending their money buying the shirt of their local team...............Maybe next year the club will post a bigger loss and wont be able to afford foreign stars  and coaches and you can be even happier
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 100-1102639321 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:45 pm

maybe then we will have some local support.  thats the one thing i noticed at goodison, the fans are right next to the pitch and really get behind the team.  when the ball goes out for a throw the crowd are patting the taker on the back.  the players then know how much it means for the fans.   not like liverpool were the majority just sit there and make no effort to sing.
100-1102639321

Postby dawson99 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:53 pm

dapioneer, r u sure u r a steward? and u r saying the kop is quiet?
are u deaf or just just a dumba$$?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:10 pm

i fear the later has too much intellect
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:46 pm

Anyone remember the subject of thisn thread or is dapioneer gonna take over? Ignore him, then like the silly schoolboy he is he'll maybe run away and go find some younger mates he can play with. I'd give my right arm for that job of his, but can't afford to travel. Oh dear, I'm not a local!!! Does that mean he hates me?

Anyway, FWIW, I think Beni's got most of our players performin so much batter than last year its untrue. We've had some serious bad luck with injuries to one area of the team else we'd be up there fightin. Any manager that can make Djimmi look good has to be doin somethin right! No offence to the guy, he never looked trustworthy before.
I'm sorry to say Kirkland aint cuttin it for me, but thats maybe down to so much time out.
And I'v said it elsewhere on the forum, nothin personal Harry, but that number 7 should not be in your possession mate, Kenny immortalised it and youre not doin all you could to deserve it. That aint a knock, more a gee up, we all wanna see the Kewell that frightened defences when he played at Leeds.

All in all, with a restricted squad we aint in too bad a position. The days of world dominance aint comin back jus yet, but they could and beni's the man to take us there. But what do I know? I backed Houllier for ages!!!!  :p
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 100-1102639321 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:06 pm

dawson99 wrote:dapioneer, r u sure u r a steward? and u r saying the kop is quiet?
are u deaf or just just a dumba$$?

the kop isnt quiet, its the rest of the ground.

the away fans make the most noise at anfield
100-1102639321

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:06 am

the away fans make the most noise at anfield

Shoot yourself.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:54 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:
dapioneer wrote:traore keeps falling over, kewell is rubbish, diao and pongolie are *******ng ******

think we need a mass clear out

I thought you said you supported your local team?

You obviously don't support Liverpool given the slating you give the players on these forums.

Troare etc might not win us the Championship, but real supporters wouldn't use personal abuse against them like you do on this forum.

And you call Irish, Norwegian and Pakistani fans gloryhunters?

Pot calling the kettle black.

He's a ****** blue nose, why is he still here?
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:00 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm bored of you already.  Stu and Leon are going to just love getting to know you.  Take that as a warning. 

add A.B. to the list
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:03 am

dapioneer wrote:or the norweigans arent buying enough shirts, or when liverpool have a bad run there are thousands of empty seats about.

whats are avg of filled seats
isnt it around 40000
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion