Groundshare - Sky sports reporting new groundshare

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:29 am

LFC #1 wrote:
kazza wrote:Clearly your mama had too much fun back in the day with the Serbs and I think that is the reason why you are so abrasive. Genetically speaking, that can't be good, can it? Do you know your Papa?? Must be tough.

bang out of order mate.

Most croats I know would kick your ****** head in if you said that to their face.

as far as I am concerend tat is a racist comment, which ain't tolerated here at all.

Well you never said anything when AB was shagging my sister, or saying my mother was a dog or he was shagging my girlfriend. Out of order my a.rse. His mother did suck Serb di.ck, and that is why he is so conflicted. I have not attacked anyone else at this forum, as they did not attack me. Anus Bandit's arrogant attitide gets him what he deserves.

By the way, I am in good physical shape, if the man insulted me, you better believe I would say that to his face. Anus Bandit is not most Croats, he's just a fag living is his own world. Aint that right Sloberdan?
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:42 pm

Some of the comments here are completely out of order.

AB gets into a lot of rows and he's no angel, but bringing his mother, nationality and the Balkan war into it are beyond the pale.

Sick.  :angry:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion