West Ham V Liverppol - FA CUP REPLAY - Tue 9th Feb 7.45 pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:40 pm

leeroy74 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:00 pm wrote:
="only me » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:58 am]

He is an athlete returning after a long time off the pitch due to an injury and Klopp doesn't take this decisions alone he was probably advised by the Physios on how much time Coutinho should be playing...Fact of the matter we had a load of chances after Coutinho left. Your Agenda is showing time after time...Deal with it BR is gone Klopp is one of the top managers in the world sit back and enjoy the ride.

what agenda you cretin? I'm glad BR has gone, he was long over due too. I like Klopp very much, I don't 'get' him at times but I'm glad he's here. I posted this last week too so now who looks like a tool? well done mate, you're quite special.

:0

You keep jabbing at JK you were against getting rid of BR that soon and now when ever you can you drop an innocent girly oh "I Dont understand I don't get him"...whatever mate...You'll get over it eventually.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:03 am

you've lost it mate. your talking dribble now. run along.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby the return of HAS » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Leeroy doesn’t “get” Klopp because he isn’t white British (see posts from previous years for his highly xenophobic views). He wants to go back to 40s.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:14 am

the return of HAS » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:19 pm wrote:Leeroy doesn’t “get” Klopp because he isn’t white British (see posts from previous years for his highly xenophobic views). He wants to go back to 40s.

f*ck sake wise up
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games