Newcastle UTD V Liverpool 27/4/13 - 17:30 KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby metalhead » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Benny The Noon » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:48 pm wrote:He used thr space given to him yesterday wonderfully

Players are going to start closing him down quicker now and that's where his quick feet will be tested

His vision for a pass is world class.

He has some strength in him as well, he pushed off debuchy before he got his second yellow. Even the build up for the 3rd goal took out Ben Arfa
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:04 pm

reminds me a little bit of Aimar  :)
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Great performance from the team yesterday, a real team effort. Every one contributed something, even Downing got two assists in the two times he touched the ball the whole game. Couthino was a class above everyone on the pitch and looks a top class talent, he has that special ability to make something out of nothing and hopefully he will continue to develop at a rapid rate. Henderson had his best game in a Liverpool shirt by miles, his energy and workrate put the Newcastle centre mids to shame. Sturridge was also excellent and looked dangerous when he got on the ball, he actually did really well holding the ball up and dropping deep to collect it, in particular when he passed to Couthino for the second goal.

Really hope that we can show this sort of performance when it matters next season, as an attacking force were looking good, with the right additions to the squad and if the manager makes the right decisions we could see some real improvement for the first time in years. Its essential though that the right decisions are made in the summer and that Rodgers learns from this seasons mistakes.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:19 pm

metalhead » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:04 pm wrote:reminds me a little bit of Aimar  :)

Yeah seen that mentioned a few times by fans both in stature and his play
Benny The Noon

Postby LFC1990 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Coutinho, Sturridge and Henderson played very well yesterday as did Stevie who played in a role ive been wanting him to play which can only be described as the pirlo role.

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:00 am

Benny The Noon » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:23 pm wrote:
babu » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:18 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:46 am wrote:Some people including myself have been too busy travelling back from the game to comment ( the actual fans that go and watch the game )

Your last two comments show exactly what's wrong with the forum.

It was a great win - we played very well against a poor Newcastle side - yet you're too busy posting snide remarks about other posters. Time for you to look in the mirror.

to be fair benny, stop being so negative, see ur earlier post, and it might stop.

Well the length of positives so far this seasons isn't exactly long. I didnt expect us to win yet we did and it was a great win - great day up there and even better watching their fans leaving early.

What I didn't expect to happen is to log on and see what people have said and the usual suspect is trying to stir a hornets near up from nothing.

For someone who constantly complains about the state of the forum and the constant fights - he has no problem looking for them to happen.

After an awful week in the history of LFC, real supporters, not attendees or clowns, looked for the positives. Compare your own pathetic pre match negative assessment of the Newcastle game which followed my extremely accurate positive thoughts on page 1 of this thread, and ask yourself which post is likely to cause more trouble. Your hypocrisy is legendary  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:33 am

You really are a Sh*t stirring little *****

I thought we would draw - simple as that.

That was based on our previous results and losing our best player.

We won instead and it was a great game - had a fantastic evening.

Your first action is to come onto the forum and start having a go at posters - not celebrate the win and talk about certain players performances and highlights certain goals or passes.

Nope instead you chose to stir things up again.

You keep promising to ignore me and keep letting me down - you even said you were leaving and failed to do that.

Why don't you for once just wind your f*cking neck in
Benny The Noon

Postby devaney » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:57 am

Benny The Noon » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:33 am wrote:You really are a Sh*t stirring little *****

I thought we would draw - simple as that.

That was based on our previous results and losing our best player.

We won instead and it was a great game - had a fantastic evening.

Your first action is to come onto the forum and start having a go at posters - not celebrate the win and talk about certain players performances and highlights certain goals or passes.

Nope instead you chose to stir things up again.

You keep promising to ignore me and keep letting me down - you even said you were leaving and failed to do that.

Why don't you for once just wind your f*cking neck in

Bit of an over reaction even from a negative clown like you. I was only making a point. Let's face it I'm only one of many that has a go at your incredible boring nonsense on this forum  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:03 am

I drove just over 500 miles to go and support from the stands , it cost me just over £300 quid to watch one game and then I read a little ***** like you calling me an "attendee" and questioning my support from the comfort of your chair.

Ill state the point again - we won 6 nil and your first reaction wasnt to celebrate on here or give praise to the players it was instead to have a go at people on here.

That tells the story of you pretty clearly
Benny The Noon

Postby devaney » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:43 am

devaney » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:33 pm wrote:
devaney » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:47 am wrote:Lots to prove to this cheeky shower of fkrs and their horrible supporters. Pardew has shown exactly what he is capable of this season and Newcastle have been awful. Sunderland gave them a good kicking and by rights we should be more than capable of doing the same. Hopefully the team will take their anger towards the FA out on Newcastle.

Last time Luis was banned for 8 games this was our record: W5 L2 D1 - the team once again has the opportunity to prove that we can survive without Luis.

Amazed that the match thread has virtually no comments and yet Luis's thread in the last week has gone up by 30 pages. That says a lot about this forum.

Great performance. Cortinho is just amazing. Sturridge was impressive. Henderson had a great game.

Just glad I called it right. Just hope the result helps to get the barcodes relegated !!!

This was my first post after the game. Don't flatter yourself that I worry more about a clown like you than the team  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

You moaned before the match: were going to draw - the seasons gone  :(  :(  :(   Try actually reading what you write before posting it. If you did drive 500 miles which I very much doubt as I suspect you have never been to Anfield let alone Newcastle then it doesn't necessarily make you a supporter !!
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:56 am

I know exactly what I posted

All you do on here is whinge and cry about other posters - you don't actually contribute. You just attempt to turn every thread into a battle with someone. You don't offer any worthwhile opinion yourself - you just have a go at people for being "negative"

Yet the whole of last season you did nothing but post negative post after post about the manager , the players , the league form - you then go on to quantify it by saying you are posting "constructive critisim"

I think the worst I see on the forums is keyboard warriors like you having a go at other people's "support". It's uncalled for. This is a forum where people are able to express their views clearly without judgements on their support.

I travel hundreds of miles to support my team , I have done for decades now and it's been an honour and a pleasure. Due to work I can't go anymore this season but I'm already looking forward to meeting up with my mates again to start the journey again.

You can keep calling me an "attendee" as much as you want - its not a competition to see who supports the club the most but it is disrespectful some of the things you spout on here to supporters of the same team you support.

The longer you keep attacking people on here the worse it's going to get. I don't really know how old you are - I suspect around 17/18 which would explain your attitude. Time for you to grow up.
Benny The Noon

Postby devaney » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:09 am

Benny The Noon » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:56 am wrote:I know exactly what I posted

All you do on here is whinge and cry about other posters - you don't actually contribute. You just attempt to turn every thread into a battle with someone. You don't offer any worthwhile opinion yourself - you just have a go at people for being "negative"

Yet the whole of last season you did nothing but post negative post after post about the manager , the players , the league form - you then go on to quantify it by saying you are posting "constructive critisim"

I think the worst I see on the forums is keyboard warriors like you having a go at other people's "support". It's uncalled for. This is a forum where people are able to express their views clearly without judgements on their support.

I travel hundreds of miles to support my team , I have done for decades now and it's been an honour and a pleasure. Due to work I can't go anymore this season but I'm already looking forward to meeting up with my mates again to start the journey again.

You can keep calling me an "attendee" as much as you want - its not a competition to see who supports the club the most but it is disrespectful some of the things you spout on here to supporters of the same team you support.

The longer you keep attacking people on here the worse it's going to get. I don't really know how old you are - I suspect around 17/18 which would explain your attitude. Time for you to grow up.

I can't believe you are so childish to keep responding! On a final note because you are boring me to death I would just like to reiterate that you have the most amazing capacity to describe your own weaknesses in others  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:13 am

Maybe 17/18 was a bit too much it appears.

Oh well I guess it was too much for you to understand
Benny The Noon

Postby supersub » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 am

I remember when I was 17/18
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:16 pm

supersub » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 am wrote:I remember when I was 17/18

Is it as long ago as when I was !

Turn bloody 40 tomorrow :(
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games