Player suggestions for next season - Time to look forward

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:I must confess I'm intrigued by this apparantly popular idea that Carragher will no longer be our first-choice CB.

It's truly bizarre, given the fact that the much-lauded Capello has coaxed him out of Internation retirement for the World Cup!

Welcome back lad  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon May 17, 2010 8:29 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I must confess I'm intrigued by this apparantly popular idea that Carragher will no longer be our first-choice CB.

It's truly bizarre, given the fact that the much-lauded Capello has coaxed him out of Internation retirement for the World Cup!

Didn't you know we're going to spend £10m, or whatever the buyout clause is, to secure the services of Kjaer in order to play him alongside Agger.............................?

It may not be 100% of the forum behind Agger and Carra as the best pairing, some preferring the greek, but some like to think we'll be spending money next season and typical contradictions come up ie "we ain't got no money", "we need a striker as priority" and then "we'll buy Kjaer for £10m" - work out how those three end up in bed!

This pencilling in players reminds me of way back when Houllier was in charge a bunch of Bolton fans reckoned they'd have nearly as many players in a combined XI as us! Irony was some put RIVALDO (never signed for them) in their combined XI, others dismissed players like DIOUF (ended up at Bolton) and were so unbelievably biased. All that fizzled out when fat sam left them for neverneverland. I would guess most of them still dream about Rivaldo's linked move to Bolton, if they aren't the ones who put that link on wiki!

"There was also speculation that he might join English club Bolton Wanderers, with Rivaldo stating that he wanted to help them qualify for Europe for the first time. However the deal fell apart because his agents were making too many demands"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivaldo  ???
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby psycllone » Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 am

Owzat wrote:

Didn't you know we're going to spend £10m, or whatever the buyout clause is, to secure the services of Kjaer in order to play him alongside Agger.............................?

well if kjaer ends up here for £10m, trust me that wud be the best piece of business this summer! this kid is absolutely brilliant, if u follow italian football u ll know wat im talkin abt, he ll be the best center back if he comes here!
psycllone

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon May 17, 2010 10:38 am

psycllone wrote:
Owzat wrote:

well if kjaer ends up here for £10m, trust me that wud be the best piece of business this summer! this kid is absolutely brilliant, if u follow italian football u ll know wat im talkin abt, he ll be the best center back if he comes here!

Cant you type full words ?

Its horrible reading your text style posts.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Ciggy » Mon May 17, 2010 10:48 am

Ben Patrick wrote:Cant you type full words ?

Tats out of order Ben ;)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon May 17, 2010 10:51 am

Ciggy wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:Cant you type full words ?

Tats out of order Ben ;)

:D

Loved all those posts skitting him for putting tat  :laugh:
Ben Patrick

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon May 17, 2010 11:09 am

Ben Patrick wrote:
psycllone wrote:
Owzat wrote:

Cant you type full words ?

I'll second that Ben.... w@nkers who come on here and type text-speak should be banned....and afterwards, taken out and shot with balls of their own shyte !
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon May 17, 2010 11:14 am

Ben Patrick

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion