Player suggestions for next season - Time to look forward

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:54 am

metalhead wrote:I would take Ireland, I think he is a very good attacking player that would give us some needed quality in our attacking side. If we do end up selling Aquilani, I would target him or Joe Cole (I would prefer Joe Cole)

We also need a center back, Hangelaand would be a prefered choice, a winger, this Di Maria fella looks really good, a left back, Gareth Bale would be me my choice but thats unrealistic and a Striker, Ivanovic could be good but we need another one.

Cole is not going to go to a club that is not in the CL, and for a start he's looking for 120K a week !
Other top targets (Hangelaand included) won't come because we're not offering football at the highest level.
Bale has signed a 4-year deal with Spudz.
And Stephen Ireland ? That guy is mentally imbalanced and needs help - steer clear of him !
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri May 07, 2010 10:58 am

bunglemark2 wrote:
metalhead wrote:I would take Ireland, I think he is a very good attacking player that would give us some needed quality in our attacking side. If we do end up selling Aquilani, I would target him or Joe Cole (I would prefer Joe Cole)

We also need a center back, Hangelaand would be a prefered choice, a winger, this Di Maria fella looks really good, a left back, Gareth Bale would be me my choice but thats unrealistic and a Striker, Ivanovic could be good but we need another one.

Cole is not going to go to a club that is not in the CL, and for a start he's looking for 120K a week !
Other top targets (Hangelaand included) won't come because we're not offering football at the highest level.
And Stephen Ireland ? That guy is mentally imbalanced and needs help - steer clear of him !

Your mentally imbalanced but we still read your posts  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:00 am

Ben Patrick wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:

So is you sister, but I still give her one....
:D
bunglemark2

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri May 07, 2010 11:06 am

bunglemark2 wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:

I only have brothers  :oh:
Ben Patrick

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:11 am

Ben Patrick wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:

Jaysus, must be yer Mum then  :p
bunglemark2

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri May 07, 2010 11:17 am

bunglemark2 wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:

Jaysus, must be yer Mum then  :p

Ben Patrick

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri May 07, 2010 12:49 pm

There's a syndicated article in one of the papers here that Mancini is set to axe the militants at the club, and that those with their heads on the chopping board include Bellamy, Tevez, Ireland and Richards. I'd have either of the first two (the second, in an ideal world and if we could magically turn monopoly money into real money !)
bunglemark2

Postby rocky29 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:17 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:There's a syndicated article in one of the papers here that Mancini is set to axe the militants at the club, and that those with their heads on the chopping board include Bellamy, Tevez, Ireland and Richards. I'd have either of the first two (the second, in an ideal world and if we could magically turn monopoly money into real money !)

why not take all four and do a swap deal with kuyt lucas ngog and insua :oops:
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:21 pm

rocky29 wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:There's a syndicated article in one of the papers here that Mancini is set to axe the militants at the club, and that those with their heads on the chopping board include Bellamy, Tevez, Ireland and Richards. I'd have either of the first two (the second, in an ideal world and if we could magically turn monopoly money into real money !)

why not take all four and do a swap deal with kuyt lucas ngog and insua :oops:

Shut up you tart.....

Get the message ?
bunglemark2

Postby brentd4 » Fri May 07, 2010 3:06 pm

what do u think of the free transfer options that could happen in summer, u think any of them would b good option for pool,

kuryani
gallas
cannavaro
j.cole
ballack
govou   att mid, wing, or forward    (good utility man)
james  gk
kris boyd

id take boyd, govou, j.cole if it was possible
brentd4

Postby tubby » Fri May 07, 2010 3:09 pm

We are already getting a freeby striker with Jovanovich so would prefer we actually spent some money if we were going for another. But otherwise id take Cole and Govou.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Fri May 07, 2010 3:42 pm

bavlondon wrote:We are already getting a freeby striker with Jovanovich so would prefer we actually spent some money if we were going for another. But otherwise id take Cole and Govou.

is that jovanovic deal def happenin
brentd4

Postby stmichael » Fri May 07, 2010 3:46 pm

I'd take Ireland aswell Good player who's been injured a lot this season. He's also mad as a box of frogs. :D

Infact I can see several decent players leaving City. Ireland, SWP, Bridge, Santa Cruz and maybe even Bellamy (although personally I can see him going to Spurs).
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby tubby » Fri May 07, 2010 3:47 pm

brentd4 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:We are already getting a freeby striker with Jovanovich so would prefer we actually spent some money if we were going for another. But otherwise id take Cole and Govou.

is that jovanovic deal def happenin

As far as I know yeah.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri May 07, 2010 3:51 pm

stmichael wrote:I'd take Ireland aswell Good player who's been injured a lot this season. He's also mad as a box of frogs. :D

Infact I can see several decent players leaving City. Ireland, SWP, Bridge, Santa Cruz and maybe even Bellamy (although personally I can see him going to Spurs).

Wouldn't take Santa Cruz or Bellamy. He wasn't really that good for us before plus they are both pretty injury prone.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion